ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ProlapsePirate
    Original poster 4 posts

Here's a list of things you need to actually put effort into, since no one seems to know how to actually read feedback and know what's wrong with their own game.

1. Fix the loading in on match point bs. Why force me into a loss and waste my time when you could keep me in the queue for 20 seconds longer? You're not supposed to even be ALLOWED to load into a match point, yet it keeps happening.
    2. Fix the server's randomly deciding to throw you into a different region. I never consented to being thrown into a New Zealand game with 400 png, ruining it for everyone else.
    3. Idk why this needs to be said again but FIX YOUR ANTI-CHEAT! I don't even play ranked, but every 4th game is infested with either a speedhacker, and obvious waller, or someone who just nukes the whole lobby without trying to hide it. IN QUICK MATCH. It seems like every single update is riddled with "working on improving the anticheat" but it only ever gets worse.
    4. Bullet impacts are still wildly inconsistent, namely with shotguns. Idk if it's because of the ghost effect that dictates where client to client communication lands, but that fact that I can shoot someone 20 times and they kill me with full health isn't ok.
    5. Stop adding skins. Skins are just your poor attempt at pushing out "content" for a game that isn't receiving any actual maintenance.
    6. Stop band aiding things that aren't big issues. You nerf this and nerf that because 4 pro players threw a fit about it, yet don't mind completely ignoring the 2 million other people who'd like to have input.
    7. This is more important than anything I've mentioned: ADD A FUNCTIONING REPUTATION SYSTEM TO THE GAME. SBMM is something that everyone knows exists, but it doesn't do anything to protect from toxic griefers or clans/ stacks who want to ruin the day of random players. I shouldn't be able to play 4 games where no one teamkills on purpose and everyone plays together, just to get tossed into 10 games where I'm being screamed at, called racial slurs, and killed for no reason other than loading in.

It seems like every time some criticism is levied upon Ubisoft it's ignored. But I'll continue to post this or find a direct email to converse with until SOMETHING is done to improve the game. People keep saying the game is dying, and it is. And it's because it hasn't been taken care of for years, it's barely hanging by a thread, and these ridiculous microtransactions and battle passes are the life support. Something needs to change, because Siege is the biggest thing Ubisoft has for revenue right now. I love this game because it's a concept and execution that nothing else has come even close to matching. What I, and many others, don't love is a developer who doesn't put the effort into improving it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slyrr7
    138 posts

@huggbeespt-2

Suggested Topics