ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-7dhRowiS
    Original poster 2 posts

As a devoted and loyal player of assassin's creed and a big supporter of helix items...i demand as i paid 40 euros for dawn of ragnarok dlc...and preorder it the first day...cause i trusted you...i demand to make the abilities with thunder effect of the flc possible also to England and the rest of the places...i paid for an mythical expansion and i demand the abilities that take from the dlc also be usable at England...I paid for mythical stuff and thundes and not for dropping bombs in England... change it as quickly as possible so players stay with you and not just quit the game...i have spend a lot of money at AC valhalla and helix store....i paid for the mythical dlc so i demand my abilities to be use also at England

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• witcher-jd
    1 posts

@guest-7dhRowiS this. There's plenty of mythical stuff in the base game already I don't see what the problem is with allowing us to keep the cooler looking abilities. Whether it be a toggle or whatever. I go through the whole dlc loving the new abilities and then have them essentially visually downgraded for no good reason after I go back to the base game. If you can give us all these mythical items like thor's hammer and all the helix stuff surely we should be able to keep the flashy animations. Giving us one version then taking it away is worse than not having the lightning in the first place. Really annoying

• Freestepper
    174 posts

Since this thread is simply called Dawn of Ragnarok, i don't think i will be off topic, if i'll say that i'm simply disappointed from this expansion. The highest disappointment for me is the world. It feels like normal England, except for the fantasy stuff in the background and ofc enemies. But the map is like normal world. AC Odyssey was much better in this.

I like the idea of Isu being the Greek gods in Odyssey and it worked well there. In Valhalla, it's all just a dream and that's probably why we can't use the skills we got in DoR world in England.

Also, some boss pre-fight cut scenes doesn't feel epic at all, even though they was probably intended to feel epic. Because it feels like they are missing some sounds or something. They feel simply odd. Like unfinished. Not sure how to describe it. But their sound is the biggest problem.

Also, the gods should have some better animations even in conversation cut scenes so they could stand out better from other NPCs. Instead, they have very same animations like other NPCs, which is pretty lazy to me. Odyssey had the same problem though. Their design seems kinda generic and boring too, which Odyssey had better on the other hand.

Suggested Topics