ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• c4amazon
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

I would like to know how to work the damages from Bleeding effect? I know they comes from status effect, but this values not appear in status character. For example: If i biult a biuld all weapom damage or all hability tier, Its the same damage of Bleeding effect. So where the base damage this effect come?

Thanks for help me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    907 posts

@c4amazon

its mainly scaled of how many skill tiers you have and from all skil damage and status effects atributes you have in your build.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

There are 2 types of Bleed damage.
    1) Based on the skill. Some skills deals more bleed damage, than others. For example, Stinger hive deals more damage with Bleed than Explosive seeker mine.
    2) There is a "base" damage for bleed effect. It is common across all standard sources. Like Holo point rounds, or blowing up weak point of some enemies.

Both types of Bleed is modified by STATUS EFFECT (plus directly from Ongoing directive backpack +100% Bleed damage). Also, everything is modified by Multiplicative debuffs, like Opportunistic or Glass Cannon.
    Only the first type is modified by SKILL DAMAGE.

• xcel30
    796 posts

@as1r0nimo Just to expand a bit on this the "base" damage comes from world tier, so all "base" if you are in the lv40 world tier then your bleed base damage will be the same as other players in lv40. Do note that this is based on the general world tier NOT the difficulty you selected, red grunt on normal will take as much damage from bleed as red grunt on heroic what changes are that with higher difficulity the enemy HP increases making bleed damage look smaller despite being the same number and some enemy types (elites, named, legendary only enemies) also get higher hazard protection make all status effect be less effective

• Noxious81
    901 posts
    There are 2 types of Bleed damage.
    1) Based on the skill. Some skills deals more bleed damage, than others. For example, Stinger hive deals more damage with Bleed than Explosive seeker mine.
    (...)

Only the first type is modified by SKILL DAMAGE.

AFAIK Skill Damage only modifies the initial damage dealt by the skill, for example the Explosive Damage of the Stinger Hive. As soon as the status effect is applied to the target, only the attribute Status Effects affects it. (Of course apart from multiplicative bonuses from gear or certain skill mods.)

• xcel30
    796 posts

@noxious81 Different sources do cause different amount of damages, most of skills and sources for bleed just use "base" value meanwhile if you look at incendiary sticky, airburst seeker mine, incendiary granade and of course the flamethrower, they all have different burn status effect damage (not talking about initial hit, talking about the actual status effect)

• jdkzombie
    10 posts

Boy did they neuter the crap out of bleed in Division 2.

Guess they didn't like Classified Predator's Mark clearing rooms entirely on huge bleed damage.

So what did they do instead?

Let Fire damage do that and made bleed hurt about as much as ripping off a band-aid.

My only real use I found for bleed based builds is for the LMG that specifically increases damage to bleeding enemies coupled with OD set to keep stacking special rounds on kills. Doesn't always work well against heavies though.

• GhostAgent14
    188 posts

I've noticed Ongoing Directive mentioned a couple of times in this thread, and I was wondering if some of you could share some good OD builds. I'd love to put one together.

• xcel30
    796 posts

@ghostagent14 Generally is 4 pieces of OD, with the backpack and chestpiece being replaced for the usual more useful high end parts with useful talents, such as intimadate chestpiece with adrenaline backpack. The only big obvious thing you can't miss is the named Negev LMG for the perfect sadist weapon talent.

OD in general is not that good, works kinda okay for challenging and solo mostly

Suggested Topics