ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ghotic7676
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,
    I have an issue with Assassins Creed Valhalla-Dawn of Ragnarok.
    I can not fast travel to any point, i cant acces the Atlas Map. I have return to Ravensthorp and there i can fast travel. I can save the game in both maps...just that i can not fast travel in Svartalfheim.

I observed that just after accepting the Mystery Quest, the one in wich you need to take back a hammer to his owner..but woke up in a prison( i think the quest it is called ,,The Seed of Travi,,)

. Although i have completed the mission, the mystery sign remained on the map and i think that here is the problem. Maybe someone know what is to be done here or where i shoud pay attention.
    I have returnet to that castle but did not find the way back to the cell where i was imprisoned with the dwarf.
    If anyone have a clue about this please help. Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Pamboss26
    2 posts

I have exactly the same issue.
    Please someone help.
    I'm trapped here and i can't use the Atlas. So disappointed with that game glitches.

• Pamboss26
    2 posts

I have exactly the same issue.
    Please someone help.
    I'm trapped here and i can't use the Atlas. So disappointed with that game glitches.

• ForsakenPrime
    3 posts

I'm having the exact same problem.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 897 posts

Hey everyone, and thank you for letting us know that you have not been able to fast travel. I am very sorry to see that each of you have encountered this and I have moved this thread to our Player Support section for further investigation.

Just to make sure, did all of you experience the same chain of events as ghotic7676 described where this issue occurred after accepting that Mystery Quest? If not, please let us know your last in-game action before noticing that you were unable to fast travel. Also, what is your current quest in Svartalfheim?

Official Response
  • ForsakenPrime
    3 posts

@ubikobold Thanks for the reply.

I haven't had any game crashes. I was working on the Seed of Travi event. I believe I've done all the steps.

I've talked to Linco, grabbed the hammer, and was taken to prison. Killed the guard, took the key, busted out, got my gear back, and carried Mikke out. I just can't remember if I did the boat ride and finished the cut scene.

I've been back to Feigardr, and if I run down to the lowest level of the prison, there are subtitles with Mikke talking about "get us out of here". With Odin's Sight I can tell he's just on the other side of the wall. There is a door at the end of the hall, but if I approach it, there is no indication the door is locked or barred, and I can't find any method of getting through to Mikke.

I've since moved on to do other things while I try and figure this out. Currently I'm on the "Pride of the Aesir" quest, about to travel to the exchange location.

Thanks for your help!

• jacqulina
    9 posts

@pamboss26 you have to use wake up on expansion map to go back to england

• jimi227
    1 posts

@forsakenprime Thanks for the tip about going back to the prison. In my experience I was able to open the door to get to Mikke who can be found sitting on the floor of the other side of that door, I just had to walk through it. The door can be found if you walk through the lava path that starts at the bottom area next to the boat. Then just carry Mikke through the lava to escape to the boat which essentially finishes the mission and renables fast travel again. The problem is that this world quest must be carried out once opened in order to enable fast travel again. Don't worry if you don't have the Muspel power equipped, you can just heal yourself a couple times while carry Mikke through the path. See to it that you join him on the boat ride as a final cut scene will ensue once you reach his destination. Hope this helps.

• ForsakenPrime
    3 posts

@jimi227 Thank you for the extra tip!

For those having the same problem, a little more specifically, there is a tunnel on the shore under the south bridge at the prison. Through that tunnel is the lava path @jimi227 was mentioning. Heading down that lava path leads to a door with Mikke behind it.

Carry him out and mystery solved, and fast travel restored.

Thanks again!

• Steeltooth_
    2 posts

@jimi227 Thanks man, you're a life saver. Now I see why that little rowboat didn't work for me the first time (because Mikki operates it). Geez, what a sloppy quest with a horrible ramification. I played through the entire DLC without fast travel. Fortunately the map is pretty small. Thanks again!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4258 posts

Hi @ghotic7676 @ForsakenPrime @Pamboss26 @steeltooth_ apologies for the late response.

@jimi227 @Steeltooth_ @ForsakenPrime I'm pleased to hear that you were able to complete the mystery 'The Seed of Travi' and use fast travel again. I have reported this issue to the development team to investigate.

@ghotic7676 @Pamboss26 can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue? If you are could you please provide a video as the development team have been unable to reproduce it so far.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics