• maxi672
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis

I'm unable to find the body as well

• jimmerno1
    2 posts
    @ubi-borealis

I'm unable to find the body as well

i have a different issue, found body but the rebirth does not work. Fed up of wasting time doing this, Thai is my last quest 😞

• imk271
    2 posts

Hi, I am having the same issue; although there was no body next to her, i used the ability and was able to revive him once (just voices coud not see him); the second time though i can't revive him as he is "not there anymore"

• imk271
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "Carpe Diem." Thanks to @Kensai9 & @maxi672 for providing additional videos as well! These are very helpful for the investigation.

I'd like to provide you all with an update! The dedicated teams have been looking into this world event further, and I'm happy to confirm that a fix for this issue will be deployed in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be release. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

@jimmerno1 - I'm sorry to hear that the Power of Rebirth isn't working during this world event. Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the following:

• That, when using the Power of Rebirth, Bo is not resurrected.
    • Your Hugr-Rip Upgrades, showing that you have unlocked "Instant Horde." If you haven't unlocked this upgrade, then you won't be able to resurrect Bo.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4777 posts

Hi @g_el_fr4nces apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues completing the world event 'Carpe Diem'. I can confirm that this is a known issue and the development team have confirmed that this will be fixed in a future update. I have merged your post with this megathread that we have created for this issue.

We do not have an ETA on when the update will be released, therefore please keep checking this thread for updates.

Official Response
  • village066
    7 posts

I went to the mystery for Bo the Dead guy prior to upgrading my Hugr to include Instant Horde. After leaving the area and continuing the quests for several iterations I finally got the upgrade to the Hugr and came back. Bo the Dead guy is no longer laying on the group. How do I reset Bo so I can finish the Mystery? If it helps I am playing on a PS5.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @village066 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues completing the world event 'Carpe Diem'. I'm afraid that there is no way to reset it, however as I have mentioned in my post above, the development team have confirmed that this will be fixed in a future update.

We do not have an ETA on when the update will be released, therefore please keep checking this thread for updates.

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    43 posts

a side mission in Gullnamar near Orarthorp were a man falls to his death off the roof and you have to revive him a few times so you can get the key of the lady is bugged because he isn't there to revive.

• toothy45rex
    1 posts

Very disappointed this hasn’t been addressed. This DLC is generally a disappointment. More of the same and doesn’t justify the money. But since I paid the money, I expect to be able to at least finish and be done with it. But no… there’s a flaw in the game and I can’t complete one stupid quest (Carpe Diem) that would let me be done with this. I don’t even know what Assassins Creed is anymore. Am I an assassin traveling through time uncovering conspiracies or a god fighting garbage battles in obscure Nordic myths? Blah blah blah. Please release a patch so I can complete this game.

• Regozzo
    2 posts

Body of "BO" near Onarthorp is gone. when i start this quest/mystery i had no HUGR-RIP Rebrith power to summon him back to life to let him talk with his woman. now when i come back woman is still crying but there is no body. using rebrith horde and nothing. i will lose ~50h of gameplay if i will use old save. is there hope?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @ninjasan10, @toothy45rex & @Regozzo!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble when trying to complete "Carpe Diem." Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including additional images and videos if you were able to.

As shared by my colleagues within this thread, the dedicated teams will be deploying a fix for this World Event in a future update! We don't yet have any updates to share regarding an ETA for this update. As soon as more details are confirmed, they will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hello everyone, 

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have contacted us and have confirmed this issue should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.5.1.

You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch will be deployed today at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EST, 4 am PST, and 11 pm AEDT. If you are still experiencing this issue after installing the new update then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team.

When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen before loading your save.
    • That you are unable to progress in the world event "Carpe Diem" as the NPC is missing

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.5.1 update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

It appears that some players are still experiencing issues with this world event after the 1.5.1 update, therefore the issue has been reopened.

If you are still experiencing this could you please follow the steps mentioned above.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • village066
    7 posts

@ubi-keo I have downloaded and restarted the game/ system twice. Bo’s body hasn’t returned so this issue still hasn’t been resolved. Is there a work around that I am unaware of?

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @village066 I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue after installing the latest update.

So that I can report this to the development team could you please provide a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen before loading your save.
    • That you are unable to progress in the world event "Carpe Diem" as the NPC is missing
    Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    43 posts

@village066 same here i just been on and its not resolved. also im still waiting on the all farthers arm sleeves w2hatever they are called witch i purchased from kara but never got.

cant see nothing here saying carpe diem is fixed as i went back there and no body just blood and a hammer.

MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES

Addressed

• No world limit barrier is present when exploring the cave in the quest Gift to the God.
    • Gift to the God quest does not update if players died during the fight with Sinmara.
    • Sinmara Boss Fight does not start if players enter boss fight area post using the Power of Jotunheim to Teleport-Assassinate.
    • Players could get stuck when using fast travel after defeating Sinmara.
    • In Gift to the God, saving and loading at the stable shop would cause Brudd to stop moving.
    • In Gift to the God, players are unable to return to the quest area if they rush out of the cave while Sigrun and Halstein are jumping over the boulder.
    • Cannot use Teleport-Assassination on Sinmara in Gift to the God.
    • Players could block Surtr’s heavy attacks during the boss fight in The Rescue.
    • Cannot open the door to face Surtr in The Reckoning if players engaged in combat with giant raven.
    • Using teleport-assassinate on Surtr will cause him to stay idle in The Reckoning.
    • Last adrenaline bar keeps being refilled by killing Muspel exploders during the boss fight against Surtr.
    • Cannot collect any of the consumables during the Boss fight with Malvigr.
    • Malvigr stays in invincible state if player uses teleport assassination on her while she is cloning during the Crystal Cave quest.
    • Malvigr’s clone would be immune to damage after performing a teleport assassination on her.
    • Calder can be killed during the ritual in Cold Embers, preventing any progression.
    • The Masters quest is not active if players go to the shelter before talking to Ivaldi.
    • Not receiving any XP upon completing The Masters.
    • In The Warlord's Daughter, defeating Eysa with the ice infusion power will cause multiple black screens.
    • Quest is stuck after the fight with Eysa in The Warlord's Daughter.
    • Players can speak to Durrigor twice by performing a Save/Load in The Warlord's Daughter.
    • Using the fast travel option right after defeating Eysa would break the quest flow.
    • Waking up during the investigation in Finding Fritjof can cause the clues to not be interactable anymore.
    • Tyra will remain stuck in the water if the boat is destroyed in Finding Fritjof.
    • The Fornama Dig Site is missing arrows during the quest Finding Fritjof, blocking player progression.
    • Missing quest marker for the objective Light the Ceremonial Torches in the quest Forging Bonds.
    • Cinematic is not triggered in Cold Embers if players started a fight with the cultists before interacting with the cinematic.
    • Players remain stuck at the Untie Yourself objective in Beyond Fear if they fast travel to the longship or a port location after interacting with the fire.
    • Cutscene does not play and the objective does not update if players Wake up during letter interact in The Rescue.
    • Performing a save-load action before crossing the river by boat will lead Tyra to jump in the water and break the quest flow.
    • Players can escape the fog by activating the Blinding Rush ability in Beyond Fear.
    • Dialogue scene does not start upon lighting the beacon in the quest Pride of the Aesir.
    • Players’ mount would vanish upon lighting the beacon while on mount.
    • Sinmara does not disappear after being defeated using the Power of Winter in the quest Pride of the Aesir.
    • Waking up while reading the letter in Pride of the Aesir causes the quest to remain stuck. - “You know when you wake up in an interesting dream and can’t go back?” – Eivor, 885CE
    • None of the shapeshifters react to ranged attacks in Dwarf in Distress.
    • Players can attack Surtr from a distance during phase 2 of the boss fight.
    • Investigation progress can fail to register in some cases.
    • Cannot complete Under the Skin if Vili falls into the water. - Vili is aquaphobic.
    • Improved balancing during Glod's boss fight.
    • Gullinbursti’s mount disappears during the world event A Beast's Burden.
    • Exiting the simulation during investigation phases would break the quest flow in certain quests.
    • Burning the schematics before starting the quest Warpath blocked completion of the objective.
    • Missing quest marker in the Old City after fast traveling during The Vault of the Ancients.
    • The Protect the Dwarves objective won’t update in The Vault of the Ancients if enemies are resurrected during the first wave.
    • Saving/loading while having the two light beam projectors pointed to the Sunstone would result in objective remaining stuck in The Vault of the Ancients.
    • Travel to the Jordeygr Shelter objective does not update during Malvigr if players perform a leap of faith into the shelter while in conflict.
    • Loading a save before completing the Love Conquers world event would result in seeing dead bodies of dwarves on the ground.
    • Saving/loading next to the Dwarf in Distress mystery with Carr will cause the number of enemies to triple.
    • Clues are not marked as completed if players were detected during the investigation in Blazing a Trail.
    • Bo comes to life permanently after being resurrected in the World Event Carpe Diem.
    • Bo’s body flies up in the air if players remove FPS limit from the option menu and approaches the body.
    • When rescuing the Dwarf in Distress, Ylva, attacking the wolves with ranged attacks causes them to flee.
    • Bo comes to life permanently after being resurrected in the World Event Carpe Diem.
    • Dwarf in Distress mysteries are not reset by exiting the location if players killed enemies with the Power of Jotunheim.
    • Unable to complete the Jotun Blights locations despite destroying the totems.
    • Players could fast travel out of the cave before Banski dropped the oil jar in Not Today, Jotun!
    • Cannot use the Hugr-Rip in the prison in the world event The Seed of Travi.
    • World Mysteries will restart if players fly above 100m in elevation with the Raven form.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @ninjasan10 , we are sorry to hear the issue still persists for you. Could you also send us the video showing the issue itself and the version of the game so we can re-open the investigation?
    Thank you in advance.

• ninjasan10
    43 posts

@ninjasan10 ok guys i shut down ubisoft connect and restarted it went back on went back to carpe diem there was no body but i did use the rebirth and he come back alive so finally i have completed it so thanks guys case closed for me.

• ninjasan10
    43 posts

@ubi-oxavo thanks ubi-oxavo i finally went back on done the rebirth and he came back alive so case closed for me as i finally completed it thanks again.

Suggested Topics