ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• maxi672
    8 posts

I have the latest version. Still stucked even after using the power of rebirth
    Here's a video

• village066
    7 posts

@ubi-keo I took the video but each time I attempt to add it to this message you page states that I dont have permission to upload it. Do you want me to email it or can someone give me permission? The video shows that I am on the correct patch and that Bo’s body is still missing.

• PedroMysticRosa
    5 posts

I also have the latest ps5 patch there's still no body to ressurect, only the blood stain on the ground near the wife and the cart.

• village066
    7 posts

@ubi-keo I have even tried to use the rebirth without the body there and nothing happens. I saw another post saying that if you do the rebirth without the body present that it would work. This is not the case for me.

• Doug-E-Fresh-09
    1 posts

@ubi-keo Was excited to hear you may have fixed this bug but it did not work for me. Body is still missing.

• jconnell83
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I've installed the update, but still have the same problem as the other posters.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5344 posts

Hi @maxi672 @village066 @PedroMysticRosa @Doug-E-Fresh-09 @jconnell83 I'm sorry to hear that you are also still experiencing this issue after 1.5.1 update.

@maxi672 thanks for the video provided, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

@village066 @PedroMysticRosa @Doug-E-Fresh-09 @jconnell83 could you also provide a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen before loading your save.
    • That you are unable to progress in the world event "Carpe Diem" as the NPC is missing

Can you also make sure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. For information on how to do this, please check the support article here.

For the video I would recommend uploading it to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Official Response
  • maxi672
    8 posts

Hi @ubi-keo Yes, my latest save is uploaded to the cloud. Here:

• village066
    7 posts

@ninjasan10 How did you guys disconnect from Ubisoft to make it work? I tried to figure it out several times. I cant seem to get it to work.

• village066
    7 posts

@ubi-keo I am not sure if its because I am pretty new but I am unable to upload a video. You page says that I dont have permission to attach it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

Thank you @maxi672 for sharing that video with us. I can confirm that your report has now been forwarded to the dedicated teams to assist in the reopened investigation into this World Event.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sharing a video with us, @village066. You may need to upload the video to a sharing platform first, such as YouTube or Google Drive,as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Can you also ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your save file uploaded to the Cloud? We can then include this in your report to the dedicated teams.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LisaEMR
    1 posts

I've done the mission but the woman didn't give me a key. So how am I meant to get the loot without the key?? Please help! I spent money on this DLC and it's so glitchy I can now not complete 2 missions. So frustrating and I'm a long time AC fan.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @LisaEMR! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't given the key after completing "Carpe Diem." To help us to look into this further, would you be able to provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You've completed all of the available interactions with Bo, and that Liv has moved away from his side and is no longer in distress.
    • That you are unable to interact with Liv any further to receive the key
    • That the key has not been added to your inventory, and you are therefore unable to open the door.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • village066
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello, I checked again this morning and I still dont have Bo’s body showing for me to complete Carpe Diem. Is there any progress of fixing this issue? It’s kinda frustrating when we paid 2/3 of the game price for the DLC that isn’t working correctly.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @village066

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this world event.

I can see that this issue will be resolved with a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. We've just received an update from the dedicated teams regarding "Carpe Diem." A fix for "Carpe Diem" is due to be deployed in TU 1.5.2, which will be released May 24th 2022. You can read the patch notes for this update here!

Bo's corpse disappears during the dialogue scene with Liv in the World Event Carpe Diem.

If you are still having progressing in "Carpe Diem" following the release of TU 1.5.2, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When providing a report, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress with this world event.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ch3ifK3if93
    1 posts

After the May 24th Update ive gone back. The body is currently next to Liv but my power has no effect. I've gone back a save, reinstalled, etc. Dude still just dead!!

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@ch3ifk3if93 Hey there! Welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry that you are still running into this. If you haven't yet, please try the steps here to see if they help. As mentioned above, if the issue persists on a newer TU, please provide a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress with this world event.

Once you have a video showing this, please upload that to a website like YouTube as Unlisted or Public, and share the link with us here. We will take a closer look.

Thanks in advance!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5344 posts

Hi Vikings!

As this issue has been resolved with a previous update and we have received no further reports we will now lock this thread.

If you experience the issue again and you are unable to progress in "Carpe Diem" as the NPC is missing then please create a new post and we will look into this further.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics