ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kvetos81
    Original poster 2 posts

In Gullnámar, there is a Carpe Diem mystery - I have talked to the lady, did not know the solution and left the area. Now, coming back, I cannot resurect the warriors body because the body is missing. So, cannot finish the mystery. Is there a way how to restart this content or report a bug nowadays? Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. We've just received an update from the dedicated teams regarding "Carpe Diem." A fix for "Carpe Diem" is due to be deployed in TU 1.5.2, which will be released May 24th 2022. You can read the patch notes for this update here!

Bo's corpse disappears during the dialogue scene with Liv in the World Event Carpe Diem.

If you are still having progressing in "Carpe Diem" following the release of TU 1.5.2, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When providing a report, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress with this world event.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • JCar4327
    704 posts

@kvetos81 Did you try fast travelling to the nearest fast travel and then humping it back over there?

• kvetos81
    Original poster 2 posts

@jcar4327 Hi, yes, the first thing 😉

• danthesmith
    4 posts

I am also having this issue and triggered it in exactly the same way as OP. Warping away and coming back, uninstalling/reinstalling the dlc, restarting the console and so on did not fix the issue.

Liv is there, Bo's body has gone. She's crying next to a patch of blood.

• b.8rittany9ayne
    1 posts

@danthesmith same here

• Emeraude_Heda
    2 posts

Hello, I have finished all the map of the dlc dawn of ragnarok but there is one mystery that I can’t achieve due to a bug. It is a mystery in gullnamar where I have to bring back to life a dead body but the probleme is that the body disappeared so I can’t achieve the mystery and get the key of the house.

• Imboz
    4 posts

Same issue. I discovered the place when i didnt have the upgrade to ressurect him and when I went back later the body is missing. Even using the ability at that spot where the body was does nothing.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@emeraude_heda Hey there! Sorry to hear you're running into this issue with not finding the body. Just to clarify the issue, can you please upload a short clip of this occurring? It will help our teams get a better idea of what is happening.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Fafibo
    12 posts

@ubi-spacecats
    Same problem with me. This is the spot where you have to revive the man who fell off the ladder. I think it's called "Bo" or something. When I got the ability and came back, there was no corpse left. Only his hammer and a pool of blood are left. The error is annoying again. So please bring the corpse back, nobody really decomposes that fast 🙂

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@fafibo Hey there! To clarify, is it the World Event "Carpe Diem"?

Official Response
  • Fafibo
    12 posts
  • Fafibo
    12 posts

So I found a solution. My body was no longer lying by the ladder but behind the hut, out of sight in the tall grass. The body appears to spawn in a different location. Just kept using the ability around the woman until I found the body.

• Fafibo
    12 posts

So I found a solution. My body was no longer lying by the ladder but behind the hut, out of sight in the tall grass. The body appears to spawn in a different location. Just kept using the ability around the woman until I found the body.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together two similar threads about being unable to progress in "Carpe Diem" into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find location.

I'm sorry to hear that a number of you have encountered some trouble with this World Event. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports within this thread, as well as what steps you've tried to resolve the issue in your own game.

@Fafibo has shared that they were able to locate Bo's body in the surrounding area. It looks like he may have been briefly resurrected without Eivor's help! 😱 Would you be able to check the surrounding area to make sure Bo's body hasn't move from the original spawn point?

If you're unable to locate the body in the surrounding area, even after using the Power of Rebirth, would you be able to provide us with a video that shows Bo is nowhere to be found in your game? I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at. We can then forward these to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • danthesmith
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, after searching the area I found the body. As you can see in the screenshot attached, it was very close to the spot it was supposed to be. I'm not sure if this is the same spot @Fafibo found the body, but I can also confirm it was in the vicinity.

Still, he should probably be spawning in the correct spot.

• Fafibo
    12 posts

For me, the body was in a different place, more to the left directly behind the hut. I think the woman is playing the wrong game with us. It wasn't an accident, she knocked over the ladder. When we left she wanted to get rid of the body.

• Imboz
    4 posts

for me the body was about 20 meters north from the original position

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @danthesmith, @Fafibo & @Imboz!

Thanks for letting me know where you've been able to find the body. I'm glad to hear that Bo can be found in the mystery location, albeit at a different location for you all. When I played through this World Event, the body of Bo spawned right next to Liv, so it looks like Bo's body has appeared in different spot for us all! 😲

We've notified the dedicated teams about Bo's ability to teleport around the area, and how sometimes he appears to be missing. I've also shared the reports you have provided within this thread about where you've been able to find him in your own games. If we require any additional information from your experiences, we'll reach out within this thread.

If you've been unable to find Bo at all in the surrounding area, we'd be interested in collecting a video that shows this in-game. In the video, it would be great if you can also show what you see when using Odin's Sight (to check that nothing is highlighted), and also what you can see from above when using your Raven.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at. We can then forward these to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kensai9
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I've made a video, here is the link:

Unfortunately I can't find the body... 😞

• G_El_Fr4nces
    1 posts

Hi,

I cannot unlock a treasure in gullanam's region in dawn of Ragnarok. This treasure is linked to the mission of the woman whose husband fell down repairing his roof and died. It's really frustrating. I tried resurrection but the corpse disappeared while i went away looking for the spell. There remains only blood. How Can I get a chance to unlock that Key? It's my last mission to complete.ty

Suggested Topics