ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fleabag72
    Original poster 2 posts

I just started playing Valhalla last week - is it worth picking up the Season Pass & Ragnarok before finishing the main game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@fleabag72 IMO the season pass is worth it. Ragnarok was pretty decent, but I think the $40 price tag is a little steep. I think $25 or $30 would have been a better price for it. I really enjoyed the stories in each of them though.

• SidSixT
    104 posts

@fleabag72 I agree with @JCar4327 that the season pass is worth it, especially if you can get it at a discount. It's half price right now in the USA.

If you are just starting, there is no need to rush out and buy Ragnarok yet. You could wait for a discount on it while you are completing the base game and season pass.

• tcarlisle2012
    204 posts

In my view, don't worry about DLC/expansions until you are are much further along. Prices tend to go down after launch.

I can't even begin to think about the number of games I paid $60 for, but didn't have time to play.... and by the time I did the game was going for $49.... and then $39.

There will also be less bugs/glitches after some time passes.

And if I am totally wrong on all points above, and you pass on DLC's for now and the prices don't go down..... you can get Ubisoft+ when you are ready to play that content, play it in a month, and cancel.

• ChuckKatse
    353 posts

If the Season pass is half price heck ya pick that up. The Season Pass will give you plenty of additional content to the base game of AC Valhalla and keep you busy for some time. However, I would wait on getting Ragnarok until it goes on sale. That is what I am doing and I have completed all that AC Valhalla has to offer. I would of thought Ragnarok would of been included in the Season Pass but it was not. To me $40 bucks was a little steep for Ragnarok so I will wait until it goes on sale..

• Fleabag72
    Original poster 2 posts

Thanks all - is there a benefit to getting the Season Pass before finishing the main quest though or does it follow afterwards?

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@fleabag72 There is really no benefit to having the season pass prior to finishing the base game; all the stories are pretty much stand-alone from the main campaign. However, if it is at 50% then now would probably be the time to get it because it may be a while before it goes on sale again.

Suggested Topics