ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MY SUGGESTIONS-ADVICES FOR BETTER GAMEPLAY_FRESH INCOMING JETSKIS + REAWARDING EVERYDAY CREW2 PLAYERS ETC

0 Likes/1 Replies/76 Views
    SnarDonkey
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello Ubisoft Team,
    I am a old {over +30years in videogaming player} videogaming player, and as I discovered {better late than never} your diamond game Crew 2, from last year's August, I try to play it every day + playing each weekly summit, reaching nowdays the 1582 Icon level.
    If I may make some suggestions-advices, to this multi-vehicles Racing GAME-DIAMOND Crew2, {that a racing game had to thrill me from Need For Speed Underground Era, although I am a Nintendo NES Era Fun, than hadn't much racing games.. }

1) As you succesfully proceed to the 5th year of Crew 2, apart from your good + fresh new vihicles+stages that you add almost every week, {and that is a very good plus to your Team}, If I may suggest a new Game-Activity-Vehicle in Freestyle Motoracing, the JETSKI .. If you had played in past the Nintendo;s DIAMOND-GAME WAVERACE64, You will know what I mean.. Freestyle Racing with LOOOOTS of stunts-Combos, a mix of Aerobatics+Jetsprint .. I don't know if its a matter of Copyright, but believe me if U add this IT WOULD MADE THE NEW FRESH TO CREW2 ..

2) If You can't Add new music songs (I usually prefer the Ambient Style, with Best Song the Breath This Air}, PLEASE AT LEAST MAKE A REPEAT BUTTON NEAR TO THE WIIIIDE "MUSIC ON" BUTTON, SO WE COULD LISTEN TO OUR FAVOURITE SONG AGAIN AND AGAIN {WatchDogs2 had it}

3)I still hear sometimes those weird noises of tyres drifting screems every time I try to see which Hobbies I have left undone, and those annoying-weirds sounds don't stop until I have to stop-shut down the game ... PLEASE FIX IT, unless its a "panishment" for not making the some drift stages at ace ... 😉

4) My MAJOR SUGGESTION-ADVICE IS FOR SOME PLAYERS LIKE ME, THAT PLAY CREW 2, EVERY SINGLE DAY, WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO HONOR US WITH SOME CC COINS AT LEAST, FOR PLAYING NOWDAYS WITH ELECTRICITY'S PAYMENT RISING TO LEVELS THAT WE COULD BUY 1000 PREMIUM MOTORPASS !!! I KNOW THAT BY DOING THE DAILY MOTOPASS WE GAIN MOTORPAS COINS-POINTS, BUT AS I PLAY EVERY DAY, REACHING THE 50 ONES MIGHT TAKE 1-2WEEKS, THAN WHAT ??? WHEN IN MOBILE GAMES THEY AWARD YOU WITH NICE REWARDS FOR PLAYING THEM EVERY DAY, YOU CAN'T REAWARD PLAYERS THAT PLAYING EVERYDAY IN GREW2 SERVERS WITH SOME CC COINS ??? I TRY TO PLAY AND WIN PLATINUM SUMMITS AWARDS BY MY GAMEPLAY AND NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY CC COINS FOR PREMIUM MOTOPASSES, VANITIES ETC. I KNOW YOU KEEP THOSE YEARS FROM THOSE THAT BUY CC COINS ETC. BUT THOSE AREN'T THE ONLY WHO KEEP PLAYING CREW2 FOR EVERYDAY ...

5) ALSO I THINK ITS A BEAT UNFAIR FOR NEWCOMERS AS ME {FOR 8 MONTHS PLAYING CREW2}, TO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO LEGENTARY CARS-VEHICLES AS X-BOW R SPEAR RACING ED. , THE K.K MASKED LEADER {THAT MANY FIND LOOK AS NEW BATMAN'S MOVIE BATMOBILE}, ETC. AS MANY OTHER VEHICLES THAT ARE LISTED AS FROM PREVIOUS MOTORPASS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE VEHICLES ARE USED EVEN NOWDAYS BY MOST TO MAKE THE BEST TIME RECORDS AT EACH WEEKLY SUMMIT ... I KNOW THAT ITS AS A PRIZE TO PREVIOUS MOTORPASS , BUT MAKE THEM ACCESSABLE BY BUY THEM WITH B CIONS OF GAME, OF REPUT THEM IN NEW MOTORPASS OF WEEKLY SUMMITS ...

THANK U FOR LISTENING ME, HOPE TO BE LISTEN BY CREW 2 MAKERS, I DIDN'T KNOW IF WAS HEARD IN FORUMS AS DON'T KNOW WHERE TO WRITE THEM OR BETTER AS HERE

WISHING FOR GOOD HEALTH + PEACE TO ALL WORLD !!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics