ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/15 Replies/932 Views
    bocci89
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi there,
    i entered the Valkyrie arena, I finished 3 rounds, than I cannot leave the area. There is an invisible wall around the arena. I cannot collect anything, I cannot fastravel. I finished the 3 rounds but I’m still part of the mission. Any idea?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1363 posts

@bocci89

Hey there.

That's very strange indeed. If you're still stuck here after a reboot of the console if possible could you provide us with a link to a video demonstrating this we could take a look at if possible, please?

Thanks

Official Response
  • bocci89
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-orion
    https://www.xbox.com/play/media/3H6XEP5P

There is a gameplay, you can see what happens in the end of the video

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 940 posts

@bocci89 Thanks so much for the video! Can you please try unfollowing the current quest "Cold embers" to see if it would allow you to fast travel? How long have you tried waiting after you had finished the three rounds?

Another thing you could try is reverting back to a previous save. In addition, please also go ahead and try the steps in our Xbox One troubleshooting guide.

Keep me updated!

Official Response
  • bocci89
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-spacecats
    I tried to restart the game, unfollow the other quest, restart the xbox, nothing helped.
    I played 222 hours in this game. I went back in time (219 hours savegame), I had the same problem, so I went back more to 217, and the Arena is working now.
    Cold embers: there is an other funny story... I killed everybody too soon, and it said: the guy is going to try the ritual next night... but he didn't. I found some players who had the same problem.
    After that, I decided I complete some side quest... I tried the one where is a hammer in the middle of the lava, then I woke up in a prison. I should talk with the guy, but I couldn't...
    I really understand, that it is a big game, a lot of opportunities in it... but still... i just cannot play it. I'm looking forward to the update.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5866 posts

Hi @bocci89 apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you had to load an earlier save to progress past the arena and that you have encountered issues in other quests.

Regarding the Cold Embers quest, I can confirm that this issue will be fixed in a future update, however we do not have an ETA on when this will be. Please keep checking the news and announcements section for updates.

After reviewing the mystery 'The Seed of Travi' I can see that you are supposed to speak to Mikke and he distracts the guard allowing you to steal the key, you then kill the guard get your gear back and unlock Mikke's cell and you carry him out over the lava using your ability.

Can you please provide a video demonstrating the issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread.

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    50 posts

@bocci89 Assassin's Creed Valhalla I watched the ritual but I couldn't turn into lava to continue the game I killed Calder and I don't know what to do Cold embers Calder will try again next night

Patch Notes 1.5.3

How is the solution?

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1147 posts

@hllli_1414 Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about this, and sorry that you are having trouble getting this completed! I also appreciate that you included videos so that we could take a closer look into this issue. Did you end up killing Calder during the ritual event? It seems like that is what can cause this issue to occur. If you haven't yet, would you mind going through these troubleshooting steps please? Let me know if the steps help to fix this issue or if you still have trouble getting this quest done.

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    50 posts

@Ubi-Perseids Yes, I can kill him, but he will be revived as he was next night. He is the only one left of the group that was in the rituals

• hllli_1414
    50 posts

@Ubi-Perseids

Patch Notes 1.5.3

• hllli_1414
    50 posts
  • UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 169 posts

@hllli_1414 Hey thanks for the update! I had some trouble with one of your previous replies not showing properly. That being said, were you able to try the troubleshooting Ubi-Perseids suggested? If so, was there any improvement in this issue at all? Also, does the exact same issue still occur on the newest title update, 1.6.0? Please let me know so I can get this reported up fully. Thanks!

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    50 posts

@UbiMindflayer I have current drive version is 1.6.0

• hllli_1414
    50 posts

@Ubi-Perseids I am still having a similar issue. I did not kill Calder, but one of my first attempts at quietly listening to the ceremony, I was discovered. I came back 2 more times and believe I saw the ceremony undetected, but when I left, this mission did not end. I've meditated several times to get to night, and still nothing. 2nd to last time I killed all enemies, leaving Calder. Nothing. Went back and now Calder is gone, but I'm still being told to watch the ceremony. I'm on the latest build, 1.6.0 I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and removed data to resync. Nothing. I thought this issue was addressed?

Can someone tell me what I should do?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5866 posts

Hi @hllli_1414 I can see that this is a duplicate post. I have replied to you on another thread here.

I will now lock this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics