ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• editorial
    Original poster 1486 posts

PS4: 1.30 Gb, Xbox One: 1.70 Gb, PC: 1.70 Gb

Read full article
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L0K1.01
    239 posts

@editorial Anyone who see Its updating , just tell me 😄 or its already done?
    Thank you!

• TiVengoDentro
    1 posts

@L0K1.01 Tecnicamente ha già fatto scaricare tutto, credo sia solo questione di min. prima che restartino i server

• L0K1.01
    239 posts

@tivengodentro Grazie per l'informazione ^.^

• Oxvaint
    1 posts

the game kinda lagging. is anyone got the same issue? fps drop, lag when loading character icon, lag after the game, menu lagging. ugh

• BrotherhoodFate
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BrotherhoodFate
    7 posts

I'm quite happy with the changes, but the new map would benefit the most.

• Owl27
    1 posts

How do I invite a friend who is playing on pc from my xbox?

• EKTHOR_CL
    3 posts

Jugué, compré el pase de batalla en el juego y cuando reinicio el juego, no puedo iniciar el juego.... Está es la imagen del problema
    https://imgur.com/a/r0LtLF9

• EKTHOR_CL
    3 posts

@Owl27 aún no puedes hacer grupos con amigos de otras plataformas, hasta que lancen la fase 2 del crossplay

• L0K1.01
    239 posts

@editorial hitoriki unblockable side heavy indicator dissappeared. Maybe it was an uniq one match case idk

• Shogun3554
    42 posts

Uncap fox for Xbox.

It’s hell for Xbox one players to fight pc and next gen players. Most Xbox’s can hit 60 fps.

• L0K1.01
    239 posts

@shogun3554 I have max 60 on pc. If I disable vsync then 60+ but then the game flickers

• Skrzymir
    21 posts

@editorial keep pretending your pee wee 15 exists all you want but enable my mouse control again or you'll never get anything let alone this game on pee wee 13

• Skrzymir
    21 posts

@editorial also keep pretending le internet iz accez coz mi cable boi you'll get that cable just far far thicker

• Reqerk
    2 posts

After patch on Xbox x game laging. Drop FPS. Now IT,s unplayable. What hapen when IT be fixet?

• Reqerk
    2 posts

@oxvaint yep got the same problem. Game is unplayable.

• LindumG
    1 posts

Could we also expect to see some sort of cross-progression in the game, where you merge your account across all the platforms (given you use the same ubi account).

So we would be able to share our experience when we switch between platforms
    Shouldn't be that difficult to implement, if the is sync on your ubi account anyways 🙂

• Mikebeenice
    1 posts

games showing some really bad FPS since the update.

• RinStarsky
    1 posts

Hi

I'm using an xbox controller on my PC, but the camera sensitivity is very slow.
    Is this a known bug?

Suggested Topics