ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/103 Replies/875 Views
    rafaukie
    8 posts

All right, so I've got PS4 version of Valhalla. Bought PS4 version of Dawn of Ragnarok in the box, but downloaded the PS5 one. I redeemed the code on Ubisoft website and asked for Twilight Pack for PS5. Used the code recived via email in PS Store. And now, when I check additional content for both versions of the game, there's no twilight pack anywhere.

• xEnrique85x
    8 posts

Running!! Yes!! Thank you, but i've lost all my runes...i forget how many runes but too much...

• rafaukie
    8 posts

But in my opinion it shouldn't have matter, which version of Dawn of Ragnarok I bought, because when you redeem code on Ubi website, you are allowed to choose any platform, like PS, Xbox or PC.

• RogueOne1878
    10 posts

OK, so having had no luck at all with the code on release day, I tried it just now and got the key instantly on a confirmation screen, and an email with the key also came through a minute later. I've since redeemed it in the Microsoft store (Series X/S), and it seemed to go through fine, but I'll see if it's there in game once I get home tonight.

• dracauz
    2 posts

@vladimirkal Same thing happened to me, I'm tired uf Ubisoft making up excuses

• Quindor88
    3 posts

So like others I finally got the code, redeemed it, then only got the ps4 version of the pack eventhough the email stated I had redeemed the ps5 version. Now here I was thinking well usually packs and gear carry over between the 2 versions right, so I booted up the ps4 version of the game, received the items even put them on to be sure, made a cloud save and booted the ps5 version of the game again. Low and behold I could load the cloud save and during the loading screen it even showed Eivor in the twilight gear. Then I enter the game and....I'm naked and the gear is nowhere to be found in my inventory......

This is such a joke its just sad at this point...

• niou.ns
    3 posts

Hey @Ubi-Borealis - I've got same situation as other guys - I've got the email with code, saying "The Twilight Pack on *PS5*" - I've redeemed the code on mine PS5 and... I've got PS4 version of The Twilight Pack which doesn't install in PS5 version of the game... How cool is that?

• AfterGames19
    19 posts

@xenrique85x how did you managed to make it work?

• RB27091992
    4 posts

For me it worked on the xbox one x. Note: if you redeemed the code u have to go to the store search it up. And instal it. It doesnt do it by redeeming just the code. I can finaly play with it. Have to say awesome stuff. Only the long wait was a true bummer

• Fallto
    26 posts

@quindor88 that happened to me aswell i managed to get my ps5 yesterday loaded assassins creed on the ps5 and the twilight pack dissapeared

• Junii34
    4 posts

@RB27091992 How do you mean search for it? if i search for the twilight pack in store i does not find it.. do you have screenshot or so on how you did the search ?

• RogueOne1878
    10 posts

@rb27091992 That's great you got it to work. I installed it on my Series X but it won't show up in game. Have quit the game, restarted it, created a manual save and then reloaded it, etc., but it still hasn't appeared anywhere. I will fire up my Xbox One later today and see if it works on that.

• RogueOne1878
    10 posts

@junii34 On Xbox, I used the "Manage game and add-ons" option (or whatever it's called) for AC Valhalla, and the add-on appeared in the list so it could then be selected and installed. Still waiting for the items to appear, though.

• Unt3rd0g
    8 posts

I still haven't received mine, probably because until yesterday I hadn't opened a support ticket (only reported here in this thread).
    However, I am most certainly happy with the reports that things are finally being solved. Great news 🙂

• Fallto
    26 posts

has anybody else got the dissapearing twilight pack when they have upgraded to the ps5 copy of vallhalla its on evior in the loading screen but when the game loads evior is naked and the pack isnt in my inventory

• sinyaya
    2 posts
    Hey @Ubi-Borealis - I've got same situation as other guys - I've got the email with code, saying "The Twilight Pack on *PS5*" - I've redeemed the code on mine PS5 and... I've got PS4 version of The Twilight Pack which doesn't install in PS5 version of the game... How cool is that?

@Ubi-Borealis Same here, i redeemed code for ps5 and received code for PS4. This is a joke.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4758 posts

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to hear that the codes you have received are for PlayStation 4 instead of PlayStation 5 and that you are unable to access the content in-game.

We have reported this issue and it is being looked into.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we will update this thread once we have more information.

@RogueOne1878 I understand that you have experienced the same issue on Xbox Series X. When you went to the redeem the code on your console did it specify which platform it was for?

I can also see the content has been granted to you after logging in to the Xbox One version of the game. Can you confirm if the content appears in-game when you switch back to the Xbox Series X version?

Official Response
  • Emmayates93
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-keo I even selected the code for the ps5 I got it for the PS4 add on instead when I selected the ps5 version of it on the website. this was yesterday email that ive already redeem for the ps4 version add on even through it was clearly for the ps5.

• WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

Same issue with me. However, when I try to submit a screenshot as evidence I get one of the following three errors.

1. Please enter a longer post. Posts must be longer than 10 characters. (This post contains just the screenshot.)
    2. Please enter a shorter post. Posts must not be longer than 40000 characters. (I get this whenever I try to submit a screenshot with more information.)
    3. Your connection to the Ubisoft forums has been lost. Please wait while we try to reconnect. (No idea why I get this as I don't get logged out.)

It's like Ubisoft don't want me posting any screenshots to back up my posts.

• RogueOne1878
    10 posts

@ubi-keo Hi, I don't recall it specifying the platform, although I did request it for the Series X/S. Just to clarify: I checked on my Xbox One also, and installed the add-on there too, but the items didn't appear on that console either. So while the add-on has been installed on both consoles, neither are showing the Twilight Pack in-game; so this is a bit different from the Playstation situation, where it seems at least PS players have got it to work on the PS4.

Suggested Topics