ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 159 posts

Please add AI combat troops for all the factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint that use all of the new weapons that I requested in past posts with their weapons default appearance and also add other AI combat troops that use all of attachments in the new weapons that I requested in past posts including extended magazines, long magazines, attached grenade launchers and supresors and also to shoot/use and fire them against the enemy in Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default AI combat troops that use the default weapons with the default appearance of their weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please add AI combat troops for all the factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint that use all of the default weapons of Ghost Recon Breakpoint with all of the attachments and with different barrel sizes and with long magazine, extended magazine, suppressors and attached grenade launchers in their weapons and also to shoot/use/fire them against enemy troops in Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default AI combat troops that use the default weapons with the default appearance of their weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please add all ofnthat into Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default AI combat troops that use the default weapons with the default appearance of their weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please also add all of that into Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts without taking out the default AI combat troops that use the default weapons with the default appearance of their weapons in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road.

I request AI combat support troops and AI combat distraction troops (as the same in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road) and mortar support (as in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts) to be added into Ghost Recon Breakpoint and also that they use all of the default weapons of Ghost Recon Breakpoint and also all of the new weapons that I requested in past posts for Ghost Recon Breakpoint and also that some of their troops use all ofnthose weapons with their default appearance and other of those troops use all of the default weapons of Ghost Recon Breakpoint and all of the of the new weapons that I requested in past posts for Ghost Recon Breakpoint with all of the attachments and with different barrel sizes and with long magazine, extended magazine, suppressors and attached grenade launchers in their weapons and also to shoot/use/fire them against enemy troops in Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default AI combat troops that use the default weapons with the default appearance of their weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Please apply the same into Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts without taking out the default AI combat troops that use their default weapons and all the new weapons that I requested for
    Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road with their weapons aspect and also without taking out the default AI combat distraction troops and the default AI combat support (hired guns troops) and the default combat troops of all the factions in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road that use default all of the default weapons of Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts with their default weapons appearance in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Also apply all ofnthat to these weapons that I am requesting for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Wildlands:

Galil AR, Galil ACE 21, Galil ACE N-21,

Galil ACE 22 , ACE-N 22, ACE 23, ACE 31, ACE 32,
    ACE 52, ACE 52L, ACE-N 52, ACE 53, Galil Córdova,

Córdova SAR 13, Córdova AR 18, Galil SAR,

Galil ARM (The Galil ARM can shoot grenades from it's canon as it was shown in it's presentation release in Israel on 12th April in 1973), Micro Galil,

IWI Galil Sniper (Galatz) semi-automatic sniper rifle (7.62mm Galil Sniper (aka: Galil Tzalafim or "Galatz") is a derivative of the ARM that is used in conjunction with high-quality 7.62×51mm NATO: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBNwDI%2F3M6NDc6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakpolV9yPXBiGIlL30PNN2g6IY4FXIjuqEhkY&b=7) ammunition for consistent accuracy); other Galil variants:

• Magal: A law enforcement carbine variant of the Galil MAR chambered in .30 Carbine: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBLwDQ%2F3M6Mzk6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8Wvakpo8StriOjrHZQKugCI762sVJA%3D%3D&b=7). It uses the same 15- and 30-round magazines as the M1 Carbine, as well as a dedicated 27-round magazine incorporating a bolt hold-open device. First issued in 1999, the MAGAL was withdrawn from service in 2001 after numerous complaints of malfunctions.
    • Marksman Assault Rifle Mark 1: 5.56mm designated marksman rifle: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBPQDC%2F3M6NTM6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakppWHJnUHjXUcw6kuq9BxTq1T7R2DRgV9YDJIjtFZxuI&b=7) introduced in 1996. Has a scope and padded stock.
    • Golani: A civilian version with a new-production milled semi-automatic receiver and barrel built in the United States. All other components are original IMI Galil production parts.
    • Galil ACE: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBLQDS%2F3M6Mzc6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakppVGIbUFQT0RC4iO7oCE1Y%3D&b=7): The new generation of the Galil rifle, utilizing a left-side-mounted charging handle, a spring-loaded dust cover, and a plastic or polymer lower receiver designed to lower cost and weight. The ACE has been produced in three versions (Micro, SAR and AR) chambered for 5.56mm NATO: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBNwDI%2F3M6NDc6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakponV9%2BLXBiGIlL30fdN2g6IY4FXIjuqYBke&b=7), 5.45×39mm: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBMgDN%2F3M6NDI6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakponV96IXBiGIlL31vtN2iI7LjgXTQ%3D%3D&b=7), 7.62mm Soviet M43: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBMgDN%2F3M6NDI6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakpolV9yPXBiGIlL31vtN2iI7LlcXUA%3D%3D&b=7) and 7.62mm NATO: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBNwDI%2F3M6NDc6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakpolV9yPXBiGIlL30PNN2g6IY4FXIjuqEhkY&b=7). All variants have up to five picatinny rails: (https://us.hidester.com/proxy.php?u=eJwBMgDN%2F3M6NDI6ImzZPJphb53Rr4I%2FIU5XSizA6aZuVSub8WvakppCEIncDTLbaRKfl6NJ2yI7JvEWVQ%3D%3D&b=7) for mounting optical devices and accessories, It can be stripped without any tools,

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics