ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-rHQ10Oax
    Original poster 3 posts

Is Dawn of Ragnarok just glitchy as hell, or did Ubisoft put some new, cryptic way of getting into buildings, towers and structures?? I have literally come across SIX different structures that there is no feasible way into. I have played AC for years and I know the usual tricks for getting into buildings, finding a window to shoot out a bar on a door, underground tunnels, etc, but in DOR this is getting ridiculous the amount of structures I have come across that there is NO WAY INTO!! And these hold treasure, so I know you're SUPPOSED TO get into them??? WTH???
    Anyone with insight I would appreciate it. Are these bugs Ubisoft missed or is there some other new, weird trick for getting into these places?
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2102 posts

@guest-rhq10oax

I've done all non-story things in Gullnámar, Svaladal and Eitri and so far have been able to get everything. I have not done much in Vangrinn yet but the story hasn't taken me there so far. So there's no trick but one or two took me a while to figure out. Mix of powers for the more complicated ones, most often so far walking on lava but one or two bow-teleport ones.

• guest-rHQ10Oax
    Original poster 3 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I tried using Teleport at one house since there was a Jotun sitting there so I took his power, went up to the door and tried dodging towards the door (the thing that makes you teleport) and I did teleport but I did not go through the door, I just stayed on the outside. Is there any trick to teleporting that worked for you? Also, at almost every one of these sites there's a Jewel in webbing present, do those have any ability to let you in? I tried shooting it with an arrow but it did nothing.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2102 posts

@guest-rhq10oax

Oh, you are SO close!!! The stone-in-web things are World Knots and the Power of Jotunheim can be used to teleport to them. You need to get that with the Hugr-Rip. I've encountered two of those, I think.

• guest-rHQ10Oax
    Original poster 3 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Yes, I missed the part about "bow" teleport, so I went back and tried that, and indeed I could get into every place I couldn't before. So stupid, how are you supposed to just figure that out? LOL
    Thanks!!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

Hi @guest-rhq10oax I'm pleased to hear that you have now been able to access the areas you were previously experiencing issues with.

If you experience any further issues, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics