ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Azhrei21
    Original poster 122 posts

ok I'm at one of the new challenges that popped up when i thought I was done with these (heh). It's Templebrough Fort. The Wolf one is screwed up and making it really annoying when I don't get enough headshots and have to restart. I can't just restart the trial, because any exploding pots I shoot stay exploded and you can still see the burn patch on the ground after restarting. I have to make it take longer by completely exiting the challenge, then when back in the world restart it by meditating (hitting triangle at the stone). I'm on ps4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @Azhrei21!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing the Trial of the Wolf at Templebrough. Just to confirm, is the issue you're encountering that the pots remain exploded after a reset? Or are you having trouble with getting enough headshots?

We are aware of an issue where the oil jars in this trial seemingly explode by themselves, which can prevent players from achieving enough kills to score gold. The dedicated teams are looking into this issue further.

Any future updates regarding the oil jars in the Trial of the Wolf will be made available in patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out there for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Azhrei21

@ubi-borealis "because any exploding pots I shoot stay exploded"... you read my post right? Also, i realized a faster way to completely restart. Instead of completely exiting to the map and resting at the stone again you just exit the trial to the screen with the 3 trial choices. I'm done with the challenges now, still... it's annoying.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@azhrei21 Thank you for your reply. So they are not exploding by themselves?

Ok can you provide a video showing this issue if possible, we can then report it as a new issue.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21

@ubi-viral no, i can't provide a video... I'm done with that and not doing it again. I also don't waste hard drive space recording videos... You know which challenge, go look. and again, pots STAY exploded on reset, i didn't say they blow THEMSELVES up. Part of the challenge is to blow up some enemies. Hard to do that when pots you shoot don't respawn when you reset it, and there's nothing but a blackened spot on the ground.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@azhrei21

No problem.

This issue is under active investigation at the moment and thanks for taking the time to report this to us.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21

@ubi-orion Man do your devs play things before releasing them? Another screwed up challenge... I'm trying one of the new ones. Saint Guthlac's Point Bear Mastery Challenge... The mushrooms you eat to get more adrenaline DON'T RESPAWN if you simply restart the challenge, you have to exit out altogether and start it again the same way i said before with the other one... When i say they don't respawn, they're there, but if you picked a certain one up before, there's no prompt to eat it the next time. It's impossible to use Dive of the Valkyries to get around faster when there's no extra adrenaline to pick up.

• Azhrei21

Ok.. now I'm on the Raven challenge of Uffentune... can you please explain to me how dropping a cargo net full of boxes (the ones held in the air you can shoot down) on an enemy's head doesn't count as an indirect kill? Do i have to wait longer for someone to walk under it? Cause I'm shooting an arrow at the ground just under one to draw the closest guy to that spot, then drop it on him.

EDIT: well now I've also killed one letting bears loose, one by shooting the exploding jar next to the silo then the silo blew and killed one, then another who was just next to another red jar I shot... NOTHING is COUNTING as indirect kills. Waste of my time.... >.> Forget this I'm just gonna do the Ireland and France dlc's and move on to other games. It's been way too long on one game already...

Edit 2: good god, i had to find a YOUTUBE VIDEO to realize indirect kills only count on the actual TARGETS with green arrows on them... >.< Maybe be a little clearer???

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @Azhrei21!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with the Mastery Challenges. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues.

Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows that you're unable to eat previously collected mushrooms after restarting a challenge? We can then forward this to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

I'm sorry that the directions provided during the Raven Mastery Challenge in Uffentune weren't clear, either. I've shared this feedback with the dedicated teams so they have visibility of this.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this Challenge after watching a YouTube video. If there's anything else we can help you with in regards to the Mastery Challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Azhrei21

@ubi-borealis omg, just forward this... you don't need a video from me, play your own damn game on a ps4... Why do you people ask for videos every time? Like that's so easy to do? I wouldn't know, i disabled video recording to save HD space and i don't have and streaming sites or w/e the hell you use to link to on a ps4 to upload vids... and I'm not going to try to control my character one handed while holding my phone at the screen...

Seriously why do you people always ask for videos. What we type isnt' enough? You don't believe us?

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 221 posts

@azhrei21 I can understand it might be inconvenient to provide us with a video of the issue. We ask for these videos so we may pass them to the development team for review. It is important that they recognize each issue to ensure they can investigate them thoroughly. If you do not wish to provide a video, that is okay! Please make sure your save is uploaded to the cloud and I can pass this on.

Official Response

Suggested Topics