ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• reinhart669
    Original poster 5 posts

Where can you find the Asgard head tattoo design? I have already searched everything but I can't find it anywhere. In each area of the DLC, I am shown that I have completed all the puzzles and artifacts. Wealth is the only thing I haven't completed anywhere yet. There is also no indication of a cosmetic design on the map anymore.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @reinhart669!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating the Asgard head tattoo design. Just to check, have you used all of the boasts available at the arena? I'm aware you can earn rewards, such as tattoo schemes, after using a boast for the first time.

If you have used all of your boasts already, and still haven't unlocked the Asgard head tattoo scheme, would you be able to provide a video or some images which show the following:

• That you have used all boasts at the arena at least once, and unlocked all of the boast rewards
    • Your in-game map, showing you have collected all artifacts from Svartalfheim
    • Your tattoo inventory, showing that the Asgard head tattoo design isn't available.

We can then forward these to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • reinhart669
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you very, very much. It was my own stupidity and greed that made me not try all the stories. I was so focused on the gifts that I overlooked the rest. But thanks to your help, today I managed to get the last open tattoos in my possession and among them was the head tattoo of Asgard I was looking for. Thanks again for the help and suggestions. Have a nice day.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @reinhart669 apologies for the late response, and thanks for the update.

I'm pleased that you were able to obtain the Asgard head tattoo 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics