ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• reinhart669
    Original poster 6 posts

Where can you find the Asgard head tattoo design? I have already searched everything but I can't find it anywhere. In each area of the DLC, I am shown that I have completed all the puzzles and artifacts. Wealth is the only thing I haven't completed anywhere yet. There is also no indication of a cosmetic design on the map anymore.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@reinhart669 try the arena. It must be a reward for using one of the boasts for the first time.
    Try collecting all the heroic saga scrolls, so you can access all the boasts.
    After you collect them, can you post me a screenshot of the rewards for the boasts? 🙂

• reinhart669
    Original poster 6 posts

@bielik01 I have already received all the rewards from the arena. But the Asgard head tattoo was not there.
    And as I wrote before, I have done all the areas. There is nothing left to do or collect except the money chests. 

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@reinhart669 I meant using the boasts, not buying items from Kara.
    Did you use every boast there is?
    Just go to the arena, pick any story, and hover over every boast. Maybe that'll unlock the extra rewards for you. If not, use them and start the story.
    Can you make a list of the boast rewards for me?

• reinhart669
    Original poster 6 posts

@bielik01 Thank you very, very much. It was my own stupidity and greed that made me not try all the stories. I was so focused on the gifts that I overlooked the rest. But thanks to your help, today I managed to get the last open tattoos in my possession and among them was the head tattoo of Asgard I was looking for. Thanks again for the help and suggestions. Have a nice day.

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@reinhart669 so... no list for me? 😂
    I did it all to fast so I didn't notice what I got for using which boast...

• JCar4327
    705 posts

@bielik01 I'm on a new save and will be starting the Ragnarok DLC soon. I will see if I can get you a list when I get to the arena.

• JCar4327
    705 posts

@bielik01 So, I rushed over to the arena and at the start only have two boasts to work with; Enemy Stun Resistance and Ability Trade-Off. ESR gave me the Asgard Scheme (Arms) and AT-O gave me Jotunheim Scheme (Arms). I cannot see the others until I find the Sagas. Also, you cannot see the rewards once you have collected them by using the boast.

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@JCar4327 that's exactly my problem 😂
    Okay, keep looking for heroic saga scrolls then 👍

• JCar4327
    705 posts

@bielik01 Here you go. The Melee Trade-off may be the Nine Realms Scheme (Head) as I'm not sure which one of the two was attached to it. I got both of those when I finished the challenge; assuming one was for getting all 14 boasts completed. So, in no particular order:

Enemy Stun Resistance              -              Asgard Scheme (Arms)

Ability Trade-Off                          -              Jotunheim Scheme (Arms)

Healing Intoxicates                      -              Jotunheim Scheme (Head)

No Hugr Drops                            -              Nine Realms Scheme (Back)              

Lightning Strikes                          -              Svartalfheim Scheme (Arms)

No Ranged                                  -              Asgard Scheme (Head)

Initial Damage Immunity              -              Svartalfheim Scheme (Back)

Slow Stamina Regen                    -              Jotunheim Scheme (Back)

Enhanced Enemy Melee              -              Asgard Scheme (Torso)

Stored Power Timeout               -              Nine Realms Scheme (Arms)

Dodge Trade-Off                           -              Jotunheim Scheme (Torso)

Damage Deflection                       -              Svartalfheim Scheme (Head)

Bare Fisted                                   -              Svartalfheim Scheme (Torso)

Melee Trade-off                             -              Asgard Sceme (Back) or

Nine Realms Scheme (Head)

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@jcar4327 thank you so much! I thought I got majority of those collecting artifacts 😂
    But probably started doing Kara's challenge with whatever boasts she chose, and rewards ended up in my inventory anyway.

Suggested Topics