ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Black_DragonX01
    Original poster 1 posts

Me and my friend wanted to play Far Cry 4 together for a very long time. Now we both finally bought Far Cry 4. I have Far Cry 4 on Uplay and my friend has it on Steam. He has his steam account linked with Uplay. The problem is that we can't join Co-op neither can we play Co-op together. When one of us try to join another, this error shows up "Cannot connect to a game session". What should we do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tuquero65980
    6 posts

I've been having issues connecting to any sort of online game with Far Cry 4 (multiplayer or co-op). When I try to join a quick match on multiplayer, it never connects with anyone and puts me in my own lobby to allow other players to join (spoiler alert: no one ever joins). I've had this game since a few weeks after release and I've never connected to anyone.
    I know there have been a lot of issues with the online component, but I figured the dev team would have rectified them by now.
    Does anyone else have similar issues or find a way to connect? Or know if the dev team has even fixed all the problems? Otherwise, the game is fully updated and I have no issues getting online with my other titles.

• Lonewanderer08
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics