ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rickidoo2010
    Original poster 143 posts

I've been wanting to love FC 6 but because of certain things only liked it. Now Title 5 gave us a higher difficulty level, outpost resets, loadouts and multiple ammo for a weapon (when available).

I am so very happy. Please a big thank to all programmers, managers and graphic artists.

Lov'n it. Thank you thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rizz768
    177 posts

@rickidoo2010 The loadouts are a game changer for sure, and much needed. It was actually a part of my wishlist I posted several months ago, was hoping a few more of those things would have eventually ended up in the game, but I'll take anything I can get. 👍

• hotfeetinmotion
    50 posts

agreed. this is a great update.

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

I would have preferred

• having more than just 3 weapons equipped. I'd prefer 8 and skip the useless gadgets.
    • skip time, don't want to play at night
    • new game plus
  • angryMob1
    9 posts

Why but Why ist the new Difficulty only in a fresh Game possible?
    Iam half way through the Game, its way to easy but i dont want to start all over again...

• rizz768
    177 posts
    Why but Why ist the new Difficulty only in a fresh Game possible?

I definitely won't be trying it myself, last time I started a new game Ubisoft Connect stopped tracking my play time for over a month, assuming it was because the play time tracker reset back to 0:00 when I started a new game, and I most likely had to exceed the play time Ubisoft Connect had previously tracked for it to start working again, and unfortunately I do care about those stats and don't want that happening again.

• Deflagosseur
    46 posts

@angrymob1 I know right? The other day I was trying to get killed for a reason I forgot, I was standing still at 1 HP, got shot multiple times and I would not die. I wasn't even wearing any gear that protects you against certain types of damage.

• Sleezure
    139 posts

I'm waiting for the update that removes the ammo system, gear system, and respawning bullet-sponge enemies entirely. Otherwise, I see no reason to install this game ever again. Would rather just get a refund.

• True_Coverage
    27 posts

@sleezure Amen brother

The ammo for specific enemy type was the dumbest idea ever

Would also like to see better polished takedowns aswell, some of the ones in game are silly looking and unrewarding to watch

Suggested Topics