ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EnergyAnt
    Original poster 6 posts

Keep the individuality of the characters!

Players, I would like to comment on the latest and planned character reworks. As a player who has been in the game for more than one year, I think that Ubisoft kills the individuality of the heroes for the sake of balance, fitting everyone into one meta concept, leaving no room for new ideas and concepts. Shinobi? - removed unique attacks from a distance for the sake of balance, replacing it with a choice between a bash and a strike with anti-evasion, which is common among other characters. Orochi? - Too. Conqueror? - Guess what's added. Monk? - We have a surprise for you! One combination for all heroes, under the auspices of improvement and refinement. When reworking a hero, one must not forget about what he was originally, and improve him while maintaining his original appearance. And most importantly, leaving its unique distinctive features and techniques. Not taking away the throw from Shinobi, but for example increasing the influx of revenge from him, not taking away from the conqueror his unique attack on the zone, the feature with the cancellation of blows and soft feints, but slightly smoothing the corners and strengthening the character, without making him a reflection of any other hero of the aggressor, remembering what he was originally - a tin can, not turning Orochi into a spam machine, but adding a good combo to him, but increasing the stamina consumption, not giving the Raider the ability to destroy the enemy in one combo, but slightly improving the overall flow of his blows.

I hope that the developers will not forget about the effort and love put into the game by the original team, and will not extinguish those sparks that still keep people in the game, listen to the community and reduce their destructive attitude a little.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BaneAndeddu
    4 posts

@energyant When you put that conq rework next to the monk rework and say "that's some good work" it's time to quit. You don't play your own game or you don't care.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@baneandeddu
    They dont care...and even if they cared, i think the budget is not enough....
    This "Balance" is just getting ridiculous....Having Pirates, Raiders and Shugokis...and then Jorms, Nuxia etc etc...
    No old char can keep up with this new Metas.

And making innuendos of Hero balance, and then make 2 reworks not making them able to compete anyway with the Metas, is just stupid...
    So...lets do the Math... 2 reworks now, to come live on the end of next Season... more two reworks next season to come live in the end of that season...We will have 4 reworks in 7 months?!?! looooooooooool

• capafer
    10 posts

@energyant

Nobody on the dev team really cares bro.

Go look on Steam charts. About 3000 active players daily and it spikes when a new DLC comes out. Sorry man but this isn't RS6.

I'd say they will finish the new outlander faction by January of 2023 and then there will be no more heroes. They will focus on emotes, effects, and hopefully executions that are unique to each character with their original weapon ofc.

Besides this game isnt about fun, its about the feeling of crushing your opponents and making them cry. I dont care what anyone says, nobody plays FH daily for fun we ALL play it for a power trip

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@baneandeddu
    If...in a game that have 6 years, the Dev team think Raider Rework, Shugoki Rework, Kyoshin or Pirate are balanced...This game is Hopeless...

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@picoancus remember that these reworks are what they WANT balanced to be. Its not balance based on the rest of the cast.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@deathtocakl
    Yes i know...
    But what they want...they have to "Balance" between their thoughts and their actions. Because im not seeing any balance attemps or reworks or tweaks that make me believe this real Unbalance is not intentionally.

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@picoancus because it is intentional.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@deathtocakl
    So... Its supposed to have 4 stronger heroes from far, and 20 clearly playing handicaped?! Its this intentionally?

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@picoancus and soon itl be 6 stronger heroes, and then 8, and then many more. Then suddenly "balanced" stops being warlord level, and more pirate level.

Idk how you still don't get this.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@deathtocakl
    No. I get that.
    What you dont get is that doing the math, 2 heroes tweaked in every 3 months... will take like 1 year to tweak 8 heros. 2 years to tweak 16. If you think thats acceptable, its just you.

So we got 2 more years of Hero unbalance, right?! Thats not Suddenly....
    The true meaning of Suddenly, is... People Suddenly stopped playing this garbage and go play Elden Ring or some other new game. Thats Suddenly.

And by the way... As it seems, not Conqueror or Shaolin even with the rework seems to match the actual S tier. So its not 6. Its still 4.

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@picoancus the reworks will launch more powerful than the current testing grounds. Though I don't know how much more.

• BaneAndeddu
    4 posts

@deathtocakl I feel like Shaolin rework is pretty good. The conq rework should be flushed down the toilet like the big turd that it is.

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@baneandeddu the shaolin rework is definitely better than shaolin in live, but he has some very glaring problems.

His entire sweep mixup can be backstepped, sweep can be revenge parried, dodging his kick is a free gb, qi stance has flicker and delay issues.

There's more too but I don't really pay much attention to shaolin.

Conq is decent surprisingly, but he's not very unique at all as he is right now. And he also needs some tweaks.

Suggested Topics