ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RickBat28
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey guys,

I'm playing Odyssey V1.56 on PS4 and am having the same problem that is already described in the old forum.
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1939812-Fort-Phyle-Objectives-Not-Completing-Forums: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1939812-Fort-Phyle-Objectives-Not-Completing-Forums)

I came to Attica, started the quest from Heitor to retrieve his sword, went to Fort Phyle for the first time, looted all 4 chests (it's actually 3 chests and one small box in the dormitory), but the game only counted 3.

I open for suggestions, any help is appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Sigma
    544 posts

Hello @rickbat28!

Thank you for your message and the description of the issue regarding the completion of the objective in Fort Phyle. As the old forums closed today I'm afraid I don't have access to the link you've sent.

However, in order to try to fix this issue, could you try to use Ikaros and verify if there are no more chests available to collect to complete the objective? It is indeed possible that a location has more chests than the objective and some of them wouldn't count towards it.

Do not hesitate to come back to us with the result of this step!

Suggested Topics