ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/5 Replies/119 Views
    rickidoo2010
    Original poster 143 posts

Someone needs to do a new FC 6 video review because all the existing ones are obsolete.

For those of us that have felt the game too easy - too few enemies - who felt that going through checkpoints was more of an annoyance rather than a challenge - etc... play the game now, but in Guerilla difficulty level. I'm having a blast.

Title 5 has other cool parts of the update but I'm most excited about it fixing "easy". In an FPS everything else is just window dressing - it's the combat that is stimulating. Now I'm being stimulated! Finally.

Oh by the way there clearly were things updated in Title 5 that were not in the patch notes. I've noticed additional NPC models. I've heard dialog that wasn't in game before.

FC 6 is now the best of the series IMHO - and I've played all the core FC many times.

PS: I'm on a PC

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• boo-yah1907
    268 posts

@rickidoo2010 Not unless they fix everything. More and more people playing older games instead. During my gameplay for the last few days, i only saw 1 person playing the game. I also saw people playing 3,5, i myself played new dawn.

• teh_greg
    61 posts

I don't understand why we can't change the difficulty on an existing save. I don't want to abandon my 100h+ save.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

Not really since the performance bug hasn't been actually addressed at all

• rickidoo2010
    Original poster 143 posts

I think we on the PC should have our own FC 6 forum - because so many of the complaints I'm just not seeing on the PC. Many I do, but things like performance - when someone says that I go "huh?", FC 6 works great on my ultra wide monitor and 3 year old computer. Really - it plays smooth as can be.

Suggested Topics