ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Secaf_
    Original poster 1 posts

I bought the game on Epic Games and then I linked my Ubisoft and Epic Games accounts but I am still getting the "Ubisoft Login Required" message and I can't opening the game. I'm also can't see the game in my Ubisoft library. I chatted with Epic Games live support but they said that to contact with Ubisoft. Please help? I wan't to play?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Vox_SLB
    1 posts

same problem here, please help

• daoren24
    1 posts

same problem

• WildHunt
    211 posts

@secaf_ This has happened to me at the same time as you. Ubisoft has a troubleshooting guide for this very issue (so it is definitely a Ubisoft issue, not Epic) but nothing seems to work.

Edit: If anyone from Ubisoft is reading this, this issue is across all Ubisoft games on Epic but Epic claims it is an issue on Ubisoft's side.

• SKUNOS
    1 posts

@secaf_ same problem

• WildHunt
    211 posts

Hi all,

You may want to add your comments to this thread, which show more reports of the same issue, or if a Ubisoft admin could merge this thread into it that would be great.

• zwaninski
    1 posts

@secaf_ same problem here i've tried everything its just not working

• M0NK-3
    2 posts

yup, I got the same issue here

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

Hey folks! I do sincerely apologize that you're encountering this frustrating issue. Our teams are currently investigating these errors.

In the meantime, players have reported that clearing the cache in your Epic Launcher: (https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games-store-c73/launcher-support-c82/troubleshooting-epic-games-launcher-issues-a2676) and then running both the Ubisoft Connect client and Epic Games client with administrator rights resolves this.

Make sure, in addition, that you're only launching the game itself from the Epic Games Launcher.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • M0NK-3
    2 posts

@m0nk-3 It seems to be working fine for me now

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4087 posts

Hi @m0nk-3 apologies for the late response and thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you are no longer experiencing an issue.

Official Response
  • Bran__McNobre
    2 posts

@secaf_ Same problem here with The Division 2. Keeps giving error message "An Epic Games service is unavailable". Sounds like typical Ubisoft incompetence to be honest. Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like someone from their side might have updated some crappy security feature (like blocking you from playing one off their games in a different country from the digital store you brought it from..) and forgot to check and coordinate with other platforms or something.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Dan_McNobre, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and sorry to hear about the difficulty you ran into with launching The Division 2.

Please do mind that your issue is quite different from what's been originally posted.

I've had a closer look at your account and in order to troubleshoot this, give the following steps a go first.

Should issue persist, we will need you to get through to us directly, therefore in order to do so, please use one of the channels below:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook: (https://en-gb.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/)
    3. Twitter

Hope this helps and if you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics