ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 36 posts

After the update, I got pop ups of new treasure hunt mission while dealing with Bandido operations at guerrilla camps. This hasn't happened before as I THOUGHT I did all the treasure hunts. Has anyone else noticed this, are there indeed new treasure hunt missions available or is this a bug? When I saw a pop up of new treasure hunt and switched to the map, I couldn't find any pink diamond symbols, also the journal was empty. But if there are new treasure hunt missions, where are their start locations?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Deflagosseur
    47 posts

I only got one so far, Juan called Dani about some stolen C4. That is the only new mission I got so far, though I did not spend much time in Yara lately, working on dlc.

However, I did get a quest marker for that one. Not sure if it was one of those pink diamonds though, iirc it was a yellow marker like normal missions.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2690 posts

Hey @meplayinggta

I apologise for the delay getting back to you. Have you been able to find any new treasure hunts since posting this?

If not, can you provide a video showing the popups and going through you map slowly please so we can see everything is done and we can ask the dev team to look into this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics