ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tcarlisle2012
    Original poster 222 posts

I found the stranger things crossover missions to be quite well done. A lot of time and effort went into producing that, and it was well worth it. This was really, really needed after the mediocre Danny & Danni content and the "just ok" Rambo content.

There was a significant amount of creative work done -- audio/music, art/world, and mocap and voice work for the cut scenes and it was all done with "pay" quality.

It is a shame that Ubisoft doubled and trippled down on the roguelike DLC strategy. I was really hoping for another "Vietnam" moment.... I am referring to Far Cry 5 and its first and 2nd DLC's, IMHO, were duds, and then the Hours of Darkness dropped and that alone was worth the price of the DLCs.

Can't help but wonder how awesome it would have been to have scrapped the 3rd roguelike DLC and put that time into making stranger things a lot bigger and longer.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Fudz4
    111 posts

@tcarlisle2012 Came to the forums so that I can add my voice to this.

I completely agree, this was awesome and the ending part where the monster was chasing you was genuinely terrifying. I think its a big shame that we did not get 3 unique dlc packs in the same vein as this instead of the 3 roguelike dlcs which ultimately just reuse assets from previous far cry games. I would have loved a whole dlc like this instead.

Suggested Topics