ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aex_Khves
    Original poster 52 posts

Breakpoint need at least one last update with some fixes:

1. New UI for weapon inventory in immersive mode. It's disgusting to scroll through more than 122 weapons every time.
    2. Unlimited inventory wheel.
    3. The ability to use consumables directly from the inventory.
    4. Takedowns fix
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Megalodon-26
    360 posts

@aex_khves I agree that the game needs at least one more update, but it needs to include bigger things than just some UI improvements. Such as finishing off the map, the promised next gen upgrades and finally finishing off all the possible gunsmith updates.

• Ice-Quinn
    56 posts

Ponytails, braid and non-hideous faces first. Priorities, people! PRIORITIES!

• Steven527
    389 posts

@aex_khves how about am option to alter the time compression? Trying to do a night mission with recon and not use drones etc, the clock runs too fast.

and yeah, braids, caps and pony's

• Chickenlegs902
    2 posts

@aex_khves yo can you help me brother. I'm trying to play on pc and it keeps booting me out every 20 mins. I tried everything it said to do on the internet for troubleshooting. I feel like its on Ubisoft's side and not mine. If you could help in any way possible I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks so much , take care.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts

This game needs MANY a one last update but I am doubtful and I have my reservations that we will get any (seeing as we have not heard a peep from anyone from UBI since back in November of 2021). Well, that is not entirely true either, my apologies because I hate lying, we have heard from CMS when they have come in to give infractions and bans.

@Chickenlegs902 yo can you help me brother. I'm trying to play on pc and it keeps booting me out every 20 mins. I tried everything it said to do on the internet for troubleshooting. I feel like its on Ubisoft's side and not mine. If you could help in any way possible I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks so much , take care.

It could very well not be your issue, more times than I care to count, the servers go down for whatever reason and since this is an Always Online Game, the outcome is you been booted out of the game or to your desktop.

Now, the easiest way to test this is to go to websites that you have never gone before and see if you can connect, if you can, well, there is your answer. Or if you just want to test your internet for the heck of it and you have downloaded Warzone (or any online game really), you can try to go there and play it for a few minutes, that also will dictate if the issue is with you or the UBI Servers... my money is on the UBI servers.

• AI.BLUEFOX
    270 posts

@steven527 I've never understood why the time compression can't be a user setting.

• Chickenlegs902
    2 posts

@fcac-no-moe Thanks for the info brother I really appreciate you taking the time to review my concern. I can play riders republic and wildlands no problem at all. I tried deleting the cache and a bunch of other troubleshooting and nothing has worked. So disappointed as I have an absolute blast playing this game but yet I'm being kicked to desktop every 15 mins . Immensely frustrating. Thanks again for the help. Take care man .

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts

@chickenlegs902

You are welcome.

Now, if you are being dropped after 15 minutes or so in WL or BP but not on any other game, the fault is with UBI and their horrible way to streamline a game (or whatever the correct lingo/word here is). I was also having some issues with BP and it turned out to be that my CPU was overheating (it wasn't doing it with any of the other games though) so the solution was to go to the BIOS (or a software that can do that from Windows... MSI has a good one) and put the fans to work harder and that helped even more.

Perhaps you should look into it since you like the game and would like to play it some more.

Good Luck

• ProductOfNature
    1 posts

Yeah, a fix to the 'always on' IR Illuminators is much needed as well. Aiming activation would suffice for this game.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts
    @ProductOfNature Yeah, a fix to the 'always on' IR Illuminators is much needed as well. Aiming activation would suffice for this game.

Oh yeah, talk about an immersion breaker right there. But the few times I used it, I believe what was more wrong was the flashlight being ON all the time and not so much the IR I? That flashlight on your back or front acted like a Beacon Locator for anyone wanting to cap somebody's head LOL.

Uuuuummmm, this thing no longer quotes correctly? what gives? is there a new secret handshake one has to do in order to get a full quote? I went to the 3 dots (...) and then chose Quote but that didn't do anything and I had to edit my post and add the name of the Poster and the Quotes in order to make it work.

Best forum EVER!

• Seraphiel
    26 posts

@steven527 I am just holding out hope that someone will write a mod for the timescale - I know one was made for Wildlands.

I don't hold any hope that there will be any more updates for Breakpoint. It will be left as is with the bugs and so on... just like Wildlands was.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts
    It will be left as is with the bugs and so on... just like Wildlands was.

Of that I had nor have any doubt. UBI (and its followers) are quick to point out how much they support their games but in reality, they do not and their games (at least the one I played and Play) are never even close to completion... lot of potential though and therein lies the issue and the why they can sit on their laurels

The issue is that we forget very quickly, and they know it, so they know those outrage by this will come back and buy the next game and believe that this time, they will do the right thing... a vicious cycle is what this is.

• MikeWeeks
    474 posts

Perhaps the one last update?

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/147489/patch-notes-tu4-5-0?lang=en-US

"Oh yeah, talk about an immersion breaker right there. But the few times I used it, I believe what was more wrong was the flashlight being ON all the time and not so much the IR I? That flashlight on your back or front acted like a Beacon Locator for anyone wanting to cap somebody's head LOL."

AFAIK, there's no flashlight, there's only the IR illuminator, which is always ON with the appropriate laser pointer attached. Unfortunately the non-immersive effect is as if it was a flashlight.

Truly a fine addition to the game - not.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts

Well, Hot Diggity ... Color me standing correctly then. 😆

Sorry for lying folks 🤥 Hahahahaha.

• Seraphiel
    26 posts
    Perhaps the one last update?
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/147489/patch-notes-tu4-5-0?lang=en-US

They call that an update? Oh... now I know what TU really means... Token Update. 🙄

I'm happy that they tried to fix some more of the bugs but geez... there are so many more big ones to be squished. 😕

• wyldstoner
    3 posts

1) Ability to holster weapons
    2) Nightvision goggles photo mode fix
    3) IR Illuminators toggle switch
    4) Survival Immersion - Effect of food/water on health and stamina. As well as time passing in Bivouac (rest/sleeping) having some sort of effect on health/stamina. Not to mention time compression.
    The effect of weather and environment on characters/buildings and vehicles.
    5) What about creating caches or Bivouac anywhere once we have secured the area?
    6) Could Vehicles have a small inventory for gear/supplies?
    7 Could we have an option to subdue and disarm Sentinel/Wolves/Bodarks?
    I know Nomad has ZipTies on their vest, or they could take some from a Sentinel camp.
    #8 And seeing as how the Assault Class effectively turns us into War Criminals with their chemical grenade, how about we go even further into unconventional warfare and allow us to bobby-trap bodies/vehicles/survivors for when the response force arrives, to inflict more casualties?
    9) And see some way for us to see how these actions affect the enemy morale, to merely disarm the enemy, take their supplies and then leave their soldiers behind alive yet subdued?
    10) And finally; can we have a Ukrainian Flag and Camouflage added to the game?

If they are really going to do nothing then that is really disappointing and awful.
    Absolutely horrible way to treat your player base.

You can guarantee I will be avoiding 'Frontline', cannot believe they are even going forward with such trash.

Suggested Topics