ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• adamthef1rst
    Original poster 4 posts

undefinedHow do i fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Thatimmorsit29
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 899 posts

@adamthef1rst Hey there, and thanks for contacting us about the Ubisoft Store no longer showing after you linked your Steam account. I am unable to view the image that you have provided. Would you mind trying to post it again? I apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, I have moved this thread to our Player Support section. From there, one of our agents can look into this more with you.

Official Response
  • adamthef1rst
    Original poster 4 posts

this is how its look like, sorry i'm late to respond

• adamthef1rst
    Original poster 4 posts

how do i fix this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @adamthef1rst!

Thanks for providing us with that image.

Just to check, do you own any games via Ubisoft Connect? Or have all your games been purchased via Steam?

If you only own Steam games, then you won't be able to view the Store tab. In order to get the Store tab on Ubisoft Connect, you can add a free to play game or demo from this website. After that, restart Ubisoft Connect client and the tab should appear.

You can also access the Ubisoft Store via the official Ubisoft Store website.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • olumculbaklava
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis After reading 1463 articles,i found something useful.Thanks for help.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3348 posts

Hey @olumculbaklava ,

Thanks for letting us know, I'm glad to hear you've been able to find a solution, although I'm sorry to hear it sounded like a bit of a journey to get there!

If there is anything we can help with in future, please let us know!

Official Response
  • lllMrAnxietylll
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue and I cannot add any games to my current account. I've tried going to the https://free.ubisoft.com/ and to the official Ubisoft store and it will not let me add any games. When I do try to add some free games, it asks for an Activation Code.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi @lllmranxietylll could you try uninstalling then reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect launcher if you haven't already done so then try again.

Official Response
  • DC_Brunost
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis i have the same problem and the thing you said we should try dident work

• enial8r_
    1 posts

@dc_brunost I have been having this problem for a while, me and my friend finally found a solution.
    If you download a Ubisoft game from 'Epic Games' and link your account then the store will then show up and you can freely download any games on Ubisoft with no trouble.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2579 posts

Hello @dc_brunost,

Sorry to hear about your experience so far!

Can you please confirm if you managed to add a free game to your account via this link? If that's the case, and you're still being asked for an activation code, can you please reinstall your Ubisoft launcher with this link?

Many thanks!

@enial8r_ - thank you for sharing! I'm glad that this issue has been resolved for you!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Mo4sVorlop
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis doesnt work

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@mo4svorlop Hello there.

Can you please confirm if you managed to add a free game to your account via this link? If that's the case, and you're still being asked for an activation code, can you please reinstall your Ubisoft launcher with this link?

Sorry to hear this hasn't worked for you on this occasion. Can you confirm if you've been able to try reinstalling Ubisoft Connect as mentioned by Ubi-Mark?

Please be in touch if the problem persists.

Official Response

Suggested Topics