ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [Mar 24, 22] Ubisoft Connect Challenges and Stats aren't updating as expected | POST HERE

0 Likes/198 Replies/6224 Views
    First_Prophet
    33 posts

I am having the same issue on my PS4 pro, all of the weekly challenges are not tracking at all. Missed out on two of the daily challenges over the past few days since they kept disappearing after acquiring them from Reda. Verified that I have the latest update installed, uninstalled and reinstalled, still not tracking, even after running the river raid, doing multiple drinking competitions, completing orlog games multiple times and toward the tattoo challenge, have finished off enemies with suvnin.

Any idea when this is going to be resolved, so we can finish up our weekly challenges and get that tattoo?

• IMAKESOLO187
    1 posts

Has anyone's started working yet?

• Icestar4495
    7 posts

None updating for me either, playing on Xbox 1

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    136 posts

today is 27/3/2022, this weekly challengers didn't register any completed mission in the game yet, all challenge i have done in two seperate days to check, yes, it didn't register any completed assignment

• Salfoxx
    25 posts

Today I found the weekly challenges update to last thursday, it seems very strange because it doesn't count the kills that I did friday and saturday.

• bielik01
    1804 posts

Mine started registering, I got 3/50 long sword kills, but haven't played the game in few hours.

• bielik01
    1804 posts

Mine started registering, I got 3/50 long sword kills, but haven't played the game in few hours.

• NoxiUwU
    2 posts

After completing the Asgard arc and starting the Jotunheim arc, when i save and quit the game, Ubisoft Connect won't update the game's stats anymore, I'm currently at power level 279 but Ubisoft Connect says im at power level 245

• NoxiUwU
    2 posts

After completing the Asgard arc and starting the Jotunheim arc, when i save and quit the game, Ubisoft Connect won't update the game's stats anymore, I'm currently at power level 279 but Ubisoft Connect says im at power level 245

• Salfoxx
    25 posts

Yes, today UBI Connect has registered the kills done up to thursday night. It still doesn't register the kills in real time.

• IiGiIi
    1 posts

All challenges are not updating on this week. pc

• Messiah-.-
    6 posts

It doesn't work again

• bielik01
    1804 posts

It got updated to 9/50 and I'm not even playing. You all just need some patience, the progress will register eventually.
    EDIT: This time updated to 16/50.

• Crazybasil
    61 posts

Updated for me, but lags behind for a few days.

• vegansound
    6 posts

Hi,

I had no trouble unlocking challenges in Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. BUT, there are 3 asking to 'kill 1 Behemoth', 'kill 3' and '5' that don't want to progress. I killed one, I had the achievement for that, but the challenge stayed locked. I'd like it to be fixed in a way or another. 😕

And is it me or when we are done with a challenge, there are no more notifications on the screen as we used to have with Uplay back in time?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

I've merged several posts together regarding the degradation that has taken place with Ubisoft Connect since 24 March 2022 into a single Megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find place.

I'm glad to hear that the issue seems to be resolving for a number for you, and that your challenges and stats are updating as expected again (albeit with a small delay). I'd like to reassure you all that the dedicated teams are still looking into this degradation further. You can find out more updates within our dedicated forum thread, or by following our official platforms.

Once the degradation has been confirmed to be resolved by the dedicated teams, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to. Please note that even once the degradation has been confirmed to be resolved, it could take a short time for your stats to all fully update.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ArmedNHamered
    4 posts

Same issue 132 hours in 100% progress base game

• Missing Core challenges
      • Like when a flyting match or do 5 raids,

Also Just finished the wrath of the druids and nothing updated that i completed it

• KingBeard
    138 posts

Its given me some opals and the tattoo, But it's still not counting in real time??!!

• CXPtwo
    6 posts

It showed that I have 6 raven kills but I killed more than that and other challenges still at 0. Still not working for me.

• KingBeard
    138 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics