ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [Mar 24, 22] Ubisoft Connect Challenges and Stats aren't updating as expected | POST HERE

0 Likes/198 Replies/5672 Views
    SpirantCrayon22
    1893 posts

mine's updated a bit more now, I just checked and it's registered all the Excalibur kills and some of the run-over-chicken kills (3 when I first looked then 5 only a minute later but it's stopped there)

• SpirantCrayon22
    1893 posts

@bobby16bobby17

I had two core challenges that hadn't been ticked off due to this problem, the last two from Dawn of Ragnarök. They show as "complete" now so I'd be very surprised if yours don't (or haven't already).

• wantok
    1 posts

@pesto I'm having the same issue. No challenges registering as complete. Even completion of Ragnarok has not registered. I put it down to similar glitch with Valhalla not registering as being completed. All quests have been completed, all locations, all everything.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@spirantcrayon22 all the challenges registered over night for me.

• Kennyannydenny
    172 posts

As a followup to my last message. As expected, both challenges were marked as done over night so it currently seems to have just big delays between you doing the objective and Ubisoft Connect counting them as done. It did count everything for me personally, eventually.

• Messiah-.-
    6 posts

The Division 2 challenges still not work

• TheNorfolkian
    1491 posts

@messiah You should post about that in the Division 2 Player Support forum. In fact... there is already a thread over there on this very issue.

• TheNorfolkian
    1491 posts

@pesto There is currently a megathread on this issue. Since yesterday the Ubisoft Connect stuff started logging and triggering for me, so I think Ubisoft is trying to tackle the problem on a game-by-game first-play-basis... besides, it’s not just this game... every single game in the catalog seems to be affected. It seems there’s some kind of huge hang-up issue with the entire Ubisoft Connect site, but the problem is being fixed.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

Hey all, @TheNorfolkian is correct, and this is something our teams are investigating across all games. I do apologize for the frustration this has caused. Please refer to the post here for updates regarding this issue.

Official Response
  • KingBeard
    125 posts

Its Fixed. The Far Cry 6 free weekend probably messed it up.

• KingBeard
    125 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KingBeard
    125 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MacLogo
    8 posts

Just to say my AC Valhalla caught up last night. Doesn't seem to have lost anything.

Are you able to share what caused the problem?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Hey @maclogo & @KingBeard ,

We don't have the reasoning for the exact cause available, but we're glad to see your stats are tracking again as normal!

We'll continue to monitor this so if there's any further changes, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Fudz4
    109 posts

@ubi-theberry Was doing Far Cry 6 challenges earlier today and everything went fine, will try Dawn of Ragnarök tomorrow and see if core challenges unlock.

• Treamnate
    38 posts

@thenorfolkian they removed player support for division 2 and this is most likely a sign that this is the end of support for division 2

• TheNorfolkian
    1491 posts

@treamnate Wow, that was sudden. That page literally did exist when I linked it in the above post. You’re probably right that they ending support for the game and are allocating their staff resources elsewhere. I guess all inquiries regarding problems are going to have to end up in the Gameplay part of the General Discussion Forum.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to provide you all with an update regarding the ongoing degradation for Ubisoft Connect. We have received confirmation that this degradation should now be resolved for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The dedicated teams are still looking into this issue for other Ubisoft titles, but we have been notified that there should have been improvements for all games.

Please note that there may still be a short delay in challenges and stats updating. We'd advise waiting 24 hours after meeting the challenge or stat requirements to give the servers time to update your data accordingly. I understand that this delay may impact on your gaming experience, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

As this issue has been resolved for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, we will now be locking this thread. If you'd like to keep up to date with any future updates from this incident, we'd recommend following our official forum post or keeping an eye out on our official platforms.

If you encounter any further trouble with challenges and stats not updating in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please can you share your report in our dedicated Megathread? This Megathread helps us to track any emerging issues, such as this one, and ensure that the relevant teams are notified.

If you are experiencing trouble with challenges and stats in other Ubisoft titles, then we invite you to report these in the dedicated Player Support forums for these games. If your game does not have a dedicated forum, then please share your reports in our Ubisoft General Player Support forum.

@Treamnate - I'd like to assure you that we are still providing Player Support for "The Division" and "The Division 2." Thank you for bringing the issue with the missing Player Support forum to our attention. I've notified the relevant teams about this and you should be able to access the Player Support forums again. I apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics