ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] [Mar 24, 22] Ubisoft Connect Challenges and Stats aren't updating as expected | POST HERE

0 Likes/198 Replies/5337 Views
    CipherNi
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey!

As the title points out, my in-game stats and challenges are not updated in ubisoft connect ever sinced I started playing AC: Valhalla. The only thing Ubi connect shows is how many hours I have played (46 hours), but the rest of the stats are blanked/not updated. I played other games, such as AC: Origin and Odyssey, and the stats in these games update without problem. I'm only having this issue with AC: Valhalla. I have tried everything when it comes to troubleshooting, even reinstalled my game, but nothing works.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to provide you all with an update regarding the ongoing degradation for Ubisoft Connect. We have received confirmation that this degradation should now be resolved for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The dedicated teams are still looking into this issue for other Ubisoft titles, but we have been notified that there should have been improvements for all games.

Please note that there may still be a short delay in challenges and stats updating. We'd advise waiting 24 hours after meeting the challenge or stat requirements to give the servers time to update your data accordingly. I understand that this delay may impact on your gaming experience, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

As this issue has been resolved for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, we will now be locking this thread. If you'd like to keep up to date with any future updates from this incident, we'd recommend following our official forum post or keeping an eye out on our official platforms.

If you encounter any further trouble with challenges and stats not updating in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please can you share your report in our dedicated Megathread? This Megathread helps us to track any emerging issues, such as this one, and ensure that the relevant teams are notified.

If you are experiencing trouble with challenges and stats in other Ubisoft titles, then we invite you to report these in the dedicated Player Support forums for these games. If your game does not have a dedicated forum, then please share your reports in our Ubisoft General Player Support forum.

@Treamnate - I'd like to assure you that we are still providing Player Support for "The Division" and "The Division 2." Thank you for bringing the issue with the missing Player Support forum to our attention. I've notified the relevant teams about this and you should be able to access the Player Support forums again. I apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @cipherni ,

Thank you for reaching out - sorry for our delay in getting back to you!

This is being looked into by the team at the moment and we're still collecting player's details.

Could you please upload a current save to the cloud so we can pass this on as part of their investigation?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Crazybasil
    58 posts

Hi! The fresh weekly challenges are not working for me. Even the community goal is still at 0.
    https://imgur.com/a/AmSic1J

• teh_greg
    61 posts

Same for PC. Raven kills are not registering.

• Arathorn1988
    1 posts

Same for me, i play also on PS5. I kill with Synin, but it dosent count.

• Boneman66
    1 posts

Hi,

I am trying to complete the weekly "The Eagle Bearer" and I have encountered an issue. I took out almost an entire Bandit camp using the raven to finish off my enemies. However, having saved the game, exited and sync'd, none of the kills have registered.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    B66

• Crazybasil
    58 posts

Well, just an update for Ubi, but FC6 challenges are not working as well.

• HIDDEN1NE
    175 posts

Play on XBSX (disc) and also cannot get any of my challenges to register, especially the raven kills, however I saw a youtuber was able to count them and get the tattoo so is it bugged for us or just delayed?

• GanarothLes
    25 posts

I would like to add my voice to the chorus, and note that the challenges are not working for the PC version either. Nothing I do causes any of the challenges register.

• Hawke0325
    32 posts

Same on PS4 no kill is registering and ive killed like at least 6 guys

• Drood2k3
    9 posts

@boneman66 I've also tried leaving Svartelheim, and trying in England, and it still hasn't registered any Raven Kills.

• SirChevron
    6 posts

Mine didn't count either. Killing blows with the Raven didn't count towards the kills needed.

• ravenbeauty229
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I am trying to do this weeks challenges in Valhalla and they are NOT updating to show how many long sword kills I still have to do--PLEASE fix ASAP

• basel19751224
    75 posts

Samething in hungary , weakly challenges not registering in connect (ps4)

• SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

Xbox One, UK, done one drinking and one dice game, neither has registered.

At the time I type this there is a "multiple games, multiple platforms" connectivity issue in the news section.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@SpirantCrayon22

but I still don't see any progress 😂

• FyreInsyde
    7 posts

Yeah so I'm pretty sure there's a bug right now with Connect challenges. I tried doing all of the weeklies and no progress was registered on the app or the website. Even the community challenge for River Raids shows 0/100,000 for all of the population, so something's definitely up.

Has this been acknowledged via any of the official channels?

• IMacBeardI
    1 posts

@boneman66 same my end pal. I thought I was doing something wrong as it’s not a skill I use.

• Metroid_Meister
    90 posts

This is happening in Watchdogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla but I'm posting in this forums since it is the game I play the most. All my Ubisoft Connect challenges are not registering for me. I cannot submit an image of the issue.

• RobGurd31
    8 posts

@bielik0 I am playing on a PS4 and nothing i counting towards any of the challenges again

Suggested Topics