ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [Mar 24, 22] Ubisoft Connect Challenges and Stats aren't updating as expected | POST HERE

0 Likes/198 Replies/6186 Views
    bielik01
    1797 posts

@robgurd31 same as me... but it'll register eventually.

• darkcynder34
    5 posts

@boneman66 Same problem, tried doing it tons of different ways and even changed the skin back to synins original skin and nothing worked

• FyreInsyde
    7 posts

@darkcynder34 Thanks for trying that to check. Think I'll hold off on knocking any of these out for now, since we don't know if progress will be retroactive once they resolve the issue.

• Metroid_Meister
    97 posts

Same thing for me. I tried most of the challenges and none of them registered for me. Please fix. I want that tatoo.

• Bulldog-TWB-
    3 posts

I have done the dice, drinking and at least killed 25 with long sword. None has been tracked/recorded. I tested my connectivity to the internet etc.. 220 mb down 11 mb up.

Just a heads up.

• Rammst0ne
    13 posts

@bulldog-twb Doesn't work on PS5 either. The community challenge says 0 as well so I suspect its broken for everyone

• RobGurd31
    8 posts

@bulldog-twb I am on PS4 and not tracking the challenges either. There was a post that the issue has been resolved some where i think on twitter but nothing my end is tracking. i may be wrong about the post but think it was on ubi twitter

• KaraKaori
    3 posts

@bielik01 Also experiencing this (PS4). Judging by the history of this thread, this is an intermittent problem. Does progress we make on it when feedback is dark register/count toward progress or should we wait until the issue is resolved?

• KingBeard
    138 posts

@boneman66 Same here on Xbox series X. Nothing is counting. Even drinking and orlog. Nothing on Xbox app or connect website is counting?!?

• KingBeard
    138 posts

@bulldog-twb Yes its like it on all consoles and pc. Website and app are not counting?!?

Im on Series X

• KingBeard
    138 posts

@metroid_meister happening for everyone man....

• KalleKa1a
    36 posts

For me too. Usually they register after few hours but not this time. If I have to do all the challenges again later I'll be really dissappointed to Ubisoft. Even more than normally because these challenges are plagued with bugs week after week.

Watch Dogs Legion's challenges worked just fine for me though, but Valhallas didn't. This get's more and more annoying when same bugs repeat themselves week after week...

Edit: Just tested to try to complete the challenges again. Still not registering.

• faiz.norizan
    2 posts

@metroid_meister I'm playing Valhalla and i suppose since the newest challenge has come up, my stats aren't being tracked either. I've got 19 kills with swords left and the core challenge has not been registering kills. And then i also found out none of my kills were being registered for my stats too.

Initially i thought it was just a lag in update so i left the game for the night to come back the next day with the same stats. I guess i'll go play some free farcry 6 for now

• faiz.norizan
    2 posts

I've seen this in another thread somewhere, but it's basically "stats not getting registered for challenge"

Mine was kills with swords for one of the DLC core challenges. then i realised my total kill count was not getting registered as well. Seems like the entire community isn't getting their stats tracked.

• KalleKa1a
    36 posts

@robgurd31

I'm playing with Xbox Series X and no progress on challenges for me either. So it's not fixed.

• RobGurd31
    8 posts

@bielik01 you mean the same way the Einherjar bow did ? this is not looking good for ubisoft again

• bielik01
    1797 posts

@robgurd31 no, that challenge was bugged.
    @KaraKaori i see it this way:
    UC - - - - - - - - ACV
    | |
    | |
    some other server

Valhalla is counting your kills, but fails to report your progress to some other server, that connection is broken.
    The same goes for collecting opals from the map - your progress stops.
    But taking Reda's quests worked (almost) perfectly.
    I got opals from the quest.
    When the connection is working again, your kills queued will be sent to the server, that will update stats in Ubisoft Connect, and make you eligible for the rewards from the challenges.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2069 posts

still zero in the community challenge

• Salfoxx
    25 posts

when this issue will be fixed UBI? We are waiting for an official reply

• SpirantCrayon22
    2069 posts

@salfoxx

No guarantees, I'm afraid. This happened before with the Einherjar Bow, a whole week where some/most/all players did not get the reward because it wasn't registering. There was another one where some got lucky (I was one) and got a horse (Pharaoh's Horse maybe) but some/most didn't. They also put in one for 50 River Raids that stayed up all week despite it obviously being a mistake.

Suggested Topics