ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [Mar 24, 22] Ubisoft Connect Challenges and Stats aren't updating as expected | POST HERE

0 Likes/198 Replies/5655 Views
    Dallragon
    3 posts

Challenge is still not working

• bielik01
    1786 posts

Ubisoft Connect has 2 days worth of data to process. Everything is uploaded there, queued, and waiting to be processed. Just wait a little bit longer for it to be working as usual.

• KingBeard
    125 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheNorfolkian
    1479 posts

@bielik01 I can confirm that there appears to be some kind of crazy delay... three of the challenges just updated as complete for me.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1885 posts

I just checked Connect and it's updated now.

Edit 1. It's not as quick as normal, I just did a ton of kills with Excalibur and it's not registered. I did get the tattoo so at least it's only pointless opal that I'll miss if it doesn't do anything.

Edit 2. The community challenge is tracking (to some extent at least) in real time. I think I've done enough sword and chicken kills, I'll check later.

• ConfirmLocation
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1885 posts

the community challenge has reached its goal now, I could "redeem" that one though it hasn't noticed the sword or chicken kills I did earlier on

• BearHunter21
    14 posts

Hi,

I'm playing on PS5 digital edition. I own an ultimate edition with DOR expansion.

I'm trying to earn opals from challenges, but it does not seem to work...

I noticed it last week, but i thought it was just some net issue or something. Before i had such thing during a quest that it did not want to progess for some reason and i had to reboot the game then it was fixed.

I win dice game and drinking game but it won't accept it in the time limited challenge. Also I avange people and then in the core quests it still says 3/10 but i have already made 3-4 avenge quests.

What is the issue here?!

My net is working properly. I can speak to reda, take quests, and buy items from him as well.

It's really weird... and now i have couple of bugs, since DOR, before that i didnt have any.

• Fudz4
    109 posts

The server caught up a little this morning, so for both Valhalla and R6 Siege I have just used pen and paper to do my own tracking, and hopefully at some point the challenges for both games will update. Was hoping to start Dawn of Ragnarok this weekend but wont bother until Ubi fix this.

• Kennyannydenny
    172 posts

My 4 kills with a raven from yesterday counted and now show in Ubisoft Connect, but not the kills I made today. There does still seem to be a huge delay, hopefully my kills do show up tomorrow, or at least before the challenge period is over.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread, and for letting us know that some of your challenges and stats are updating after a short delay. I can confirm that the dedicated teams are still investigating this degradation, and the incident is not yet considered resolved, so you may still encounter some issues with your challenges and stats tracking as expected.

Updates will be made available within our dedicated forum thread for the degradation, as well as on our official platforms. We will do our best to notify you all within this thread once the issue has been resolved as well. Please note that once the issue has been confirmed as resolved, there could still be a delay for all of your challenges and stats to update correctly.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pesto.
    324 posts

They’re just not this week. Not a jot has moved but I’ve done the drinking game the dice game kills with long swords… nothing shows.

Also why on earth is it in an external website and not in the game where it belongs? It’s not like you can complete any of it elsewhere.

• Bobby16Bobby17
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis
    My only question is will all the challenges including the core challenges update? Or will things like visit Jorvik, defeat 3 daughters of larion, & sync point or map challenges have to be done again? I dont really have the time to do a second 100+ hour play through just to unlock challenges I’ve already done.

• Kormac67
    1091 posts

Yeah, some things I did days before registered now but nothing I did today. Getting the tattoo will be difficult...

• SpirantCrayon22
    1885 posts

@bobby16bobby17

probably going to be okay with these, I'd not worry unless it gets to a point where other things are updating but not those, I don't think that's very likely though

• Bobby16Bobby17
    2 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully it’ll work as it’s supposed to.

• bryansm
    1 posts

Weekly challenges are not working. I've won Dice Games and gone on river raids, but I don't get credit for these activities in the weekly challenges.

• xico113
    17 posts

@pesto have the same problem with Valhalla. Since today no challenges are progressing. Can't get the raven kills to register or even the non-weekly Dawn of Ragnarok challenges.

• Waynedal
    9 posts

I just killed all 15 Zealots with the swordfish and yet the challenges for killing them and wielding the fish wont unlock. What's the deal?

• SubUrbanRanger
    1 posts

@pesto same problem on the part, I've more than got enough kills with the raven to have received the reward.

Suggested Topics