ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TNT4THEBRAIN_
    Original poster 11 posts

So, I purchased AC Valhalla not that long ago. And although I cannot play every week, I think I have progressed quite nicely.
    Thing is, I have no idea how to complete the 10 raven kills required for this week's weekly challenge. There's nothing related to such a skill neither in my Abilities nor Skills menu.
    There are only 4 days left to complete it. So I was wondering if someone can tell me what do I need to unlock (and where) so that I can start performing raven kills.
    I'd very much appreciate it!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ingel_Riday
    25 posts

@tnt4thebrain_

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've checked YouTube and the videos there indicated using the upgraded Raven Distraction skill, which does some damage to enemies.

Basically, whack the enemy to low health and then use the Raven Distraction skill to finish them off. Thing is, I did it probably a dozen times in East Anglia and got credit for none of them. So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the video guides were lying, haha. Planning on trying again tomorrow. I did love Odyssey (Alexios for life), so I would like to earn the tattoo.

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

@ingel_riday You did it right, the whole challenge system was broken. But my raven kills registered days later, and I could complete it today.

• Ingel_Riday
    25 posts

@kormac67

Thanks for the clarification and you're right; I just checked again today and the kills popped up. Time delayed recognition, hehe. I'm good to go and the tattoo is mine. Reminds me that when I get some free moments, I need to finish hanging out with Alexios a second time. 100% cleared Odyssey's base game on the PS4 and I'm 67% of the way on the PC. Gotta finish what I started... again.

Suggested Topics