ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/48 Replies/652 Views
    Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 90 posts

Today I tried to do Ubisoft Connect challenges on two games Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Watchdogs Legion. When I went to check my challenges that had no progress to the challenge

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Revelutionary
    2 posts

The challenges, both for battlepass and for Ubisoft connect, are both freezing constantly, and have remained so for a day now for me. Apparently, this was a common issue in 2018, don't know if anyone else is having it right now.

• KalleKa1a
    36 posts

I managed to complete Watch Dogs Legions challenges but Valhallas do not work for me either. I have the Android App for Ubisoft Connect and that always recognizes when I start Valhalla, but now it doesn't do anything when I start the game. Yesterday the map gave me an error that there is some kind of an online error going on. Today it doesn't say that and I have the other players Jomsviking available at Ravensthorp so there is a connection between Valhalla and game servers. I bet there is something wrong with Ubisoft Connect at the moment.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    143 posts

@kalleka1a It looks like all games are affected...also Division2/Steep/AC Origins...every single week something is not working here. We are investigating a problem...of course.

• Regnar_Lothbrok
    9 posts
    Banned

All games have the same issue - you fixed yesterday and now it´s back again

Plus all my progress in Breakpoint never shows up and no XP in U-connect

• teorija
    2 posts

@metroid_meister same here. No progress for challenges for AC Valhalla on PS4

• m-i-k-a-
    7 posts

Once again, weekly stats and challenges are not working in Ubisoft Connect - for the week starting March 24, 2022

• Anubis31337
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Was already wondering why I didn't make any progress.

• teorija
    2 posts

@anubis31337 I had small progress recorded yesterday but it has stopped recording any progress. Tried logging via app and in game and same information is shown (i.e. no progress at all).

• ZessDragneel
    1 posts

@regnar_lothbrok same all core challenges for me is stuck at zero for Breakpoint

• jacqulina
    8 posts

@m-i-k-a same problem

• GT40i
    21 posts

@m-i-k-a Same problem here too. Xbox Series X.

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

Yeah, here too. FC6 as well.

• DarkModulus
    4 posts

Same issue; Ubisoft Connect did not register any of my current 'limited time' progress, for the most recent challenges. I did them all, except: "Sleipnir's Challenge". I hope I don't have to do them over again, to gain my XP! 😕
    Playing on PS5.

• DarkModulus
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Doomava
    15 posts

I confirm. Raven kills don't count.

• GenRabbit
    8 posts

Same here for Valhalla. Non of the weekly based works

• Mihi_21
    2 posts

Hey yeah me too. Don't get any of the challenges for Valhalla. Does anyone have a solution?

• Wascaliwabbit
    46 posts

@m-i-k-a Me too. PS4, so not platform-specific. I feel like these problems just arent getting fixed at this point in game lifecycle, so not very hopeful.

• hypo1950
    2 posts

@jacqulina same issue PC

Suggested Topics