ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/3 Replies/65 Views
    IronBeast174
    Original poster 6 posts

I like this game so don’t get me wrong but I want to love this game! If it were first persons Ubisoft could reduce the convoluted settings. So, many settings it makes some things annoying or my head can’t work out the shoulder swapping correctly and it is annoying when you have emptied out the whole base only to die in the last building because you were looking from the the wrong shoulder angle! I would like to be able to jump up and grab ledges (reasonable heights)! I liked Wildlands! I am also glad you can turn off rpg elements off and have a realistic experience. I want the game more streamlined and gameplay based around the story! I don’t like this question marks all over the base maybe a few like where the pirate ships are ( that was cool). I want 10-15 ashes in each area with something story related in each base that progresses the story forward! On wild land I remember having to destroy bases the draw out the Main boss of the area. I feel as I am wondering around aimlessly ( I get bored playing of really fast)! When I clear the base I want to take over it like in far cry 5 I don’t want the enemy to respawn! Sometimes the story makes you back to the same area because some part of the story mission was unlocked this super goofy having to clear the whole base over again! I am a fan of well written story’s that I have to play through! Like the first AC game where my mind was blew when I found out he was in a meta or omniverse! Give memberable stories! Not all people like looter shooters! I hate looter games! I want games to be more like metro style open world or like Crysis story driven game but a general direction that one as to take to see the story to completion! In breakpoint I forgot what the story was about because of Irrelevancy in the game! Most of the time I like to play alone so just taking out bases gets boring unless I am getting closer the the end of the game!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Steven527
    389 posts

@ironbeast174 no. there are plenty of first person games . I wouldn't mind it having an option for both but I prefer the 3rd person.

• Church367A
    147 posts

I wouldn't mind the option for a First Person mode, but I also would not want it to be only first person. Even if the option were added there still needs to be drastic improvements to having an actual squad (6 or more), with a proper order wheel the AI adheres to, and all around improvements to the AI. A first person view is fairly low in regards to what I would want Ubi to prioritize changing or fixing.

Suggested Topics