ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Replicant_ID
    Original poster 77 posts

Nerf heroes instead of power creeping all the cast. Stop the meta before it requires a nuclear bomb at 5ms to kill someone. Bring the game back to where it took skilled timing to kill an opponent and not just using Raider or Aramusha for an automatic win.
    Heroes have been WAY overtuned. New heroes are broken at launch. If you can't dodge*heavy(unblockable), you can't win. If you don't use a meta hero who can spam wide sweeps that deal 30+ damage, [censored] you.
    The game is getting more and more unbalanced.

We need to stop. Reign in all the heroes, make all of them balanced and useable. Make them slower and make the game (somewhat) meta free. Seeing the same 2 heroes as 90% of the pick rate means your balance is [censored] up.

Also, the new season has been awesome so far. Maybe I'm broken?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MrBdur
    163 posts

Agreed. Making the whole roster super strong is the worst way to create balance.

Making things clunkier and clumsier like a proper sword fight would be is how this game could become truly epic.

• undondory
    880 posts

@mrbdur
    you see part of me wants to say yes cus... clunky=funny but I feel like there's a little bit of sarcasm in that response

• rasi777125
    17 posts

This Game is more and more not to play, Crosplay is not good for ps4 Players you hafe no change to parry anithing this Game is only Trash and ubisoft is Trash. I play since Reales and this Game is allways a building site.

• Replicant_ID
    Original poster 77 posts

@rasi777125 don't play it if you hate it so much. simple fix. bye.

• Replicant_ID
    Original poster 77 posts

@mrbdur Did I say clunky? I said slower. Make attacks harder to land. Make them lethal. Like a real sword fight. No one is dodge heavy-ing a real fight.

• rasi777125
    17 posts

@replicant_id
    You talk Bs.

• Replicant_ID
    Original poster 77 posts

@rasi777125 Cool story, bro. If you want positive change in our game, attacking the game and it's devs is not the way to go about it. I'm saying it's better for balance to reduce hero power to fall in line with the meta rather than power creep giving every single rework a dodge heavy that can deal over 30 damage.

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@replicant_id personally I'd rather raise the attack power of most, rather than nerf the high tier characters. There are 1 or two minor nerfs I'd like to see but that's it

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@deathtocakl
    I think we are all in agree of that you wrote. But the thing is...UBI is not buffing anyone... loooool

• Knight_Raime
    546 posts

@replicant_id

Sounds like Chivalry is right up your ally then. FH is a fantasy game. Roll with it or leave.

• Replicant_ID
    Original poster 77 posts

@knight_raime What? I literally don't see the relevance... endlessly buffing heroes and bringing in new ones who are way overpowered has created power creep. Overtuning will ruin balance.

I'm not going to leave. I like the fantasy. But it needs to stay balanced and rooted in reality. Just having every hero get a super powered dodge-heavy is busted.

Ask anyone who, like myself, has been with this game since the beginning, and they will tell you there is too big a gap between top tier heroes and lower tier heroes. Simply making the weak ones more powerful will not balance the game, it'll break it more.

Suggested Topics