ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OdyssOne24
    Original poster 16 posts

Where can you get Odin's runes? From Muspels and Berserkrs?
    Is there a way to know where to get specific Odin's runes and also a list of all the Odin's runes you can get in Ragnarok?
    Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

@odyssone24

I was wondering that and was intending to post a list of what I had. Currently got Hitman 3 loaded, I'll get to ACV for the pointless quests to get pointless opal for the rubbish in Reda's Rubbish later on.

I don't know what prompts their appearance, whether specific baddies have them and just once or what. I have not seen a duplicate, though.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

armour runes
    Food for Thought
    Freki's Charge
    Geri's Howl
    Pained Thought
    Phoenix Blast
    Ravenous Thought
    Refreshing Thought
    Savage Shadow

weapon runes
    Chilling Lullaby
    Devious Thought
    Einherjar's Rage
    Frostbite Deflection
    Frostbite Fury
    Huginn's Call
    Muninn's Alacrity
    Opportunistic Thought
    Phoenix Retaliation
    Refreshing Chill
    Shadow Landing
    Volcanic Fumes

• OdyssOne24
    Original poster 16 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Great! How did you find them? 👏
    Probably the rune I need (seen on YouTube in a video in german language, that's why I presume that is the right rune) is the "Food for Thought" armour rune, we have to understand how to get them 😁
    I've seen some videos on YouTube but it seems a random thing, if that rune is the first that you get, it's ok for me. 😁
    I hope to get it at the beginning of the game, not at the end.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

@odyssone24

I just played the DLC and by the time I finished that's the runes I'd collected. I have no idea which appeared at what point, I'm afraid.

• TheeElf
    311 posts

There are 3 you get from doing the fishing hut missions at the dwarf shelter. There are 3 sets of 3 missions. Only once you complete the set of 3, does the next 3 appear, and in each set one of the rewards is an Odin rune. I'm pretty sure are 3 runes were "thought" runes but I don't remember exactly which ones.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

I remember there are five for purchase at the Valkyrie Arena.

• Achilleus-
    33 posts

@spirantcrayon22 How do you use runes like "Volcanic Fumes". There seems to be no way to socket them in a weapon

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

@achilleus I'm not sure I ever used them but they should be usable with Divine quality weapons/armour.

Suggested Topics