ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tbkingsbury4
    Original poster 3 posts

Sorry if this has already been answered. Can someone please give me a definitive answer? Is it possible to play the raids solo? I've seen nothing but obsolete, misleading, confusing and just plain wrong info on the net.
    What I THINK is that you CANNOT do the Project Titan raids solo. You CAN do the 12 or 13 raids that Jericho gives you, but even these seem bugged. I can pin the first one, but then there seems no way to complete it.
    There are no yellow mission markers anywhere. Maybe this is because I already went to Golem Island by chopper and explored a while. Maybe the other missions will work. This whole thing is way too messy and confusing.
    To make it worse, I've seen videos of solo players doing raids ( at least I think they were the Titan raids and not the Jericho raids). I would really like to get some of the raid rewards (for example, the M82 Cerebus). I'm just
    not usually able to find 3 other players, hence the question about solo raids. Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this topic.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Virtual-Chris
    807 posts

@tbkingsbury4

You can’t do the raid solo. Raids are designed to require team work and communication - even if they enabled solo play of the raid you’d never be able to complete it.

• FBS94
    26 posts

@tbkingsbury4

I wish for a way to do the raid(s) in a solo format as well.

Suggested Topics