ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1879 posts

Surely the divine armour sets should allow falling from any height in Asgard, no?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I think it only works in Svartalfheim, but it surely should work in Asgard and Jotunheim as well.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

Hi @spirantcrayon22 I can confirm that the Divine Landing buff only works Svartalfheim and is working as intended.

This is mentioned in our support article here.

Official Response
  • XBL_Laberbacke
    470 posts

@ubi-keo That article says "platinum ingots can only be found in Svartalfheim". Which is correct, of course. But maybe someone could add that they can also be bought in shops outside of the dream? No idea what unlocks that, but mentioning might help people who think there's a finite supply. That way they don't have to worry which armor to upgrade.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@xbl_laberbacke they are available at merchants in England, even in Francia.

• SpirantCrayon22

@bielik01 @XBL_Laberbacke

the platinum appears in the shops once DoR is finished but there's a helpful bug at the moment allowing rather rapid accumulation of all upgrading materials

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

@xbl_laberbacke @bielik01 @SpirantCrayon22 thanks for the feedback, I will forward it on to our team that handle the support articles.

@SpirantCrayon22 regarding the bug that you mentioned about the accumulation of resources, the development team are aware of this.

Official Response
  • XBL_Laberbacke
    470 posts

Of course bugs that eliminate deliberate inconveniences are fixed quickly. Not surprised. The shared inventory of traders and the time it took for them to restock was really annoying when I needed dozens of titanium or whatever. (Now that I don't need it I find it everywhere, go figure)

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

@xbl_laberbacke hello and thank you once again for your feedback. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

• TheNorfolkian
    1477 posts

@ubi-keo Would it be possible to pass on the suggestion to allow the Divine Landing buff for all regions? When I heard that this was a feature in the Dawn of Ragnarök expansion, I too assumed that it would be global... not local to Svartalfheim. I’ve long been wanting to do ‘big jumps’ in Norway and elsewhere without dying. This was something I always found incredibly fun about AC Odyssey... especially in Elysium where one can jump off from absurd heights without penalty.

• SpirantCrayon22

@thenorfolkian

Well, I don't agree about Norway, etc, but Asgard and Jotunheim for sure.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @TheNorfolkian, thank you for bringing your suggestion forward!

Although we're not able to make any promises, I will make sure to pass this along for consideration 🙂 .

Appreciate your input and if you do have any other suggestions/queries or if you run into any difficulties, do not hesitate and reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics