ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TraxDX
    1 posts

@noll @ubi-smash @jbolt I'm having the same issue, I can't answer my current case because of this...

• sn0123456
    7 posts

corporate thieves. I won't buy stuffs from you guys anymore, have fun with my 20 bucks.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

I have the same issue too.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

The same issue here too. Cannot talk to support, cannot get refund.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

Same here. Not getting money for refund back and also cannot contact support because of broken support page.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

Hey follks.

If you are still experiencing this issue can you please try using Incognito Mode to see if it helps?

If not please let us know.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@sn0123456 Hey! Thank you for your reply. Apologies for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.

I have sent you an email directly in regards to your support case. This is to the email on your support case.

Feel free to respond to that email to continue support.

Thank you.

@pied6piper Thank you for your reply and sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with the support website. Do you still encounter this issue in Incognito Mode?

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@sn0123456 Hey! Thank you for your reply. Apologies for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.

I have sent you an email directly in regards to your support case. This is to the email on your support case.

Feel free to respond to that email to continue support.

Thank you.

@pied6piper Thank you for your reply and sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with the support website. Do you still encounter this issue in Incognito Mode?

• RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-viral

Are you being serious? Incognito mode? That's your suggestion? No. No that does not work.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@rl_giant Thank you for your reply. We have found incognito to work for some users with similar issues.

We are going to need to look into this further with you. Can we ask that you contact us directly via private message on our social channels please

Facebook

Twitter

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via a support ticket HERE or a live chat HERE.

Thank you.

• RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-viral

Ok come on guys.... This entire thread is about how your support page doesn't work so asking me to contact you via the support page doesn't really make much sense does it?

Live chat is not available in my region either and I don't have social media. I have a messenger account that you guys are also not responding to though. Going to need a different option here.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@rl_giant Our apologies that the support website is still not working for you at this time. Were you able to send us a PM via Facebook or you can also send a DM via Twitter and we'd be glad to further assist that way! Our teams are working hard to reply to all DM's and PM's as quickly as possible.

Official Response
  • RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@UbiSushiVamp

I think this is where I give up. It's a new rep every time, you are clearly not reading the history before responding or even the post you are responding to. If some one else wants to keep dealing with Ubisoft on this thread, go for it, I'm out. Thanks for nothing.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

@ubi-viral I have the same issue! Are you going to fix it or what? I can't answer my previous case because of this!

• pied6piper
    10 posts

@ubi-viral Yes, Incognito doesn't help. Clearing cookies doesn't help. Another device doesn't help (I tried two different PCs and phone). This issue is on Ubisoft side, not user side so please FIX IT.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, thank you all for the further discussions regarding this topic. I have merged a few threads about the same issue; this means that all updates regarding the issue can be posted in one place. I apologise for interrupting any ongoing discussions, and I hope you do not mind.

Could you please all first go through this browser troubleshooting article for me ensuring you have completed all of the steps? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for browser-related issues. I understand some of you have already performed several actions to try and remedy the issue (such as trying incognito mode), but we must cover everything in the article first.

As mentioned in the article, please ensure you have all tried different devices and browsers.

@pied6piper - I am sorry to hear that you cannot update your current case, could you please also ensure you have completed all of the steps above for me?

I will continue to investigate this from my side, if I receive any updates, I will get back here and let you all know!

• pied6piper
    10 posts

@ubi-gizmo I tried every step from browser troubleshooting article. It didn't help.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

@ubi-gizmo Issue is fixed.

• arag25
    16 posts

@pied6piper Can you please post your solution here? It'd be more helpful than the whole Ubsioft forum team.

• pied6piper
    10 posts

@arag25 There was no solution. It just worked for some time. And now it's not working again.

And Ubi abandoned my case about refund and not answering my question about refund for a month.

GOOD WORK, UBI! I will never pay a single cent to you again!

Suggested Topics