ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

I am trying to contact support. I have an account, I am logged in but, every time I try to "Contact support" I get a page that says:

We're happy to help!

Please sign in to your Ubisoft account to contact support or open a support case.

Unable to access your account? Click here.

I'd paste a screen shot in here but apparently that's broken too.

There is nothing else on this page at all. I have tried 3 different web browsers and my phone. I don't have a popup blocker on or anything. This is literally the only way I can contact support. Fix this so I can put in a ticket for the actual issue I am having please.

Thank you,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GVO872
    8 posts

can't open my support page. need to update my report aka case.

• Korey4545
    1 posts

I can't either.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @GVO872 and @Korey4545, I am sorry to hear that you are both experiencing issues accessing your cases. Am I correct in thinking these are cases through the Ubisoft Support Website? If so, I want to assure you that I have checked from my end and we do not have any service issues, therefore you should be able to access them without issues. Therefore could you both please go through our browser troubleshooting article to see if that helps? Alternatively, you can always check your email inbox for case updates.

If you have gone through those steps above, but you are continuing to encounter issues updating your cases, could you please let me know some further information?:

1. Do you receive any errors accessing the case, and if so, what do they say?
    2. What device are you trying to access your case through? (for example a mobile phone, or a PC?)
    3. Could you try connecting to a different network connection to see if that helps?

Official Response
  • GVO872
    8 posts

@ubi-gizmo on pc can not update me case it keeps telling me to login?
    my support will not open or is blank.👎
    i might file complaint with ftc over my issue.

• D00Mlemon
    9 posts

@ubi-gizmo Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issue on multiple browser and machines. I cannot access "cases" page despite being logged in.

• sn0123456
    7 posts

It's been seven days and you still have my money, Ubisoft. I requested a refund for Ghost Recon Breakpoint because I couldn't launch it. I can't add comments anymore on the ticket case for some reason.

• sn0123456
    7 posts

Same happened to me, Ubisoft is still holding my refund money and I can't add anymore comments because the page is blank. I started a thread and I can't see it until now for some reason. I'm very very disappointed and feel like being scammed.

• sn0123456
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1600 posts

Greetings to the forums @rl_giant! Sorry for the difficulties you have been running into when creating a support ticket with us. Do you run into the same behavior when trying to make a support ticket with us here? Once you are connected to this page when logged in, you must fill out all fields before submitting your ticket. If you still run into this issue or have any questions, please keep us posted here.

Official Response
  • ubi-smash

@sn0123456 Hello there! Have you tried accessing your support ticket here from your account page? You should be able to locate your support ticket here when logged in. However, please let us know if you run into further issues accessing your ticket and keep receiving the same screen as before. Any other questions you may have, please feel free to also share them with us here. Thank you!

Official Response
  • RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me.

What I am saying is that the page you linked is broken. All that shows up on that page is what I quoted in my original post and nothing else is there except a long blank page after it.

As mentioned; I am logged in, I have tried multiple browsers, I have cleared my history and cache, nothing works. That page still shows up with that quoted text and a long blank page after it.

The actual issue I am trying to put a ticket in for is for Trackmania Turbo for PS4 played on the PS5. It's been a few days and my ranking isn't showing up online. It keeps saying I am not ranked but in game I am ranked in the top 200 in my province. There is something that is not syncing between my game and the online leaderboard.

• ubi-smash

Very strange, @rl_giant. I have been looking closer after seeing some more folks running into the same situation. Do you use any VPN software at all on your PC, and is it currently enabled? Also, could you share with us a full screenshot of the browser when you are on this page? Try using the Snip Tool to copy and paste the image here to see if this may help share the picture here.

As for the Trackmania leaderboard issues you have seen lately, could you share some further details of when this started for you on this thread here? Seeing others reporting the same results, we would like to gather everyone experiencing this and share this with the Dev Team to look into what might be going on in this situation.

Official Response
  • RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash

I don't use a VPN and your image tool is also broken. Every time I post one of these I try and add a photo and it just doesn't work. Either I get an error popup on the bottom of my screen or just nothing happens. I'll try one more time and hope it shows up below but if not, all I can tell you is what I have already told you.

(I was able to post an image in here this time but it flagged it as spam and would not let me submit it so I had to remove it... aaaaand now your support forum is down and there are 'server issues'. You guys have some serious issues here... Took about 30 minutes to come back online)

• ubi-smash

@rl_giant Sorry about the hiccup earlier, but it should be fine at this time. Are you still running into the same issues when clicking the link as shared here? >> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b

Official Response
  • RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash

I'm not sure what you are asking me here.

If you are asking me if the link work? Yes. I can go to it and see the information about snip tools and screen shots.

• Jbolt.
    1 posts

The same is happening to me I sent a support ticket on Sunday and I haven't receive any news about it so I went to see the case but the same page popped up.

• RL_Giant
    Original poster 9 posts

@jbolt @ubi-smash

Yup. This is exactly the screen I am getting too. Thank you @Jbolt

• noll-
    1 posts

i have the same problom pls fix this i need Answer the support

• sn0123456
    7 posts

@ubi-smash It still shows the same page, no comment sections anymore. I'm just giving up at this point, I'm tired. I have been sick for 3 months, depressed and this just makes things worse. Unless someone from Ubisoft email me personally I won't continue. You can have my 20 bucks. You guys sent me some verification stuffs, but it's worthless since I can't access the comment section. steam only needs 3 days of refund withut emailing etc. I'm disappointed.

Suggested Topics