ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/13 Replies/936 Views
    wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

I have the Hreidmars Armor, went to all the 5 sights & picked up the runes. But they do not show up in the inventory. I can not equip the armor set with these runes because their not in the inventory & I have completed all 5 quest & have recieved them already but their not there the inventory

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

@wornrambo also 4 days in a row now that I have bought thor's rune & that doesn't show up either. what is the matter with these rune slots. Is it at maximum compasity?

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hey @wornrambo. We are currently looking into similar reports. Could you please make me a full list of all the runes you seem to be missing and all the affected gear so I can get this passed to the investigating team? Thanks so much.

Official Response
  • DirtyReaps
    5 posts

@ubi-peach Im missing 1 rune as well I have all but the feet slotted. I dont know how to tell which rune I am missing as they all say the exact same thing

• wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-peach well I have no idea what is gone or what I bougtht from dealers. Now I have to keep track of what I bought & see if it is listed in the inventory. I have notice the my gear that was full with runes is missing 1 rune but have no clue what it was. Keeping track of these runes is imposible.

• wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-peach so far I know that I missing thor's rune & I spent my winnings at Kara's Domain buying the Geris Rune, Huginn's Call rune, Freki's Charge, Einherjar's Rage, Muninn's Rune. What the world is going on here. I can't buy these back again either. Spent the winning's on nothing.

• AgentCarter27
    2 posts

I am missing the Svaladal one up by the dam. I have an indicator on my map, but when I go to collect it, there's nothing there on the rock where the cursed target was. I have done all the usual stuff to try to force it, so I may never be able to wear the armor...

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

Hello again @wornrambo and thanks for getting back to us. So, just to confirm you are missing the Thor's rune only?  Please also make sure that your latest saves are uploaded to the cloud so we can forward it to the development team. 
    Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Greetings @Dirtyrips. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issue. If you can not tell us the name of the missing rule, perhaps you can provide the screenshot of your inventory?

@AgentCarter27 hello and welcome to Discussions. Your issue sound different to me compared to the topic starter's issue, because they picked up the runes but it does not show in their inventory and you say you can not collect it.  Could you please provide a short video showing that you can't collect it and displaying that you are on the latest version of the game? You may upload the video to any hosting of your choice and share the link with us.

• wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-oxavo well with your recent update, still no runes. can't anybody help with this game?

• wornrambo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-oxavo do not know how to give you a screen shot of all my runes or a video. The topic is that I collected all the Hreidmar's armor & trying to equip the right runes for this Armor (that I did collect) but they DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE INVENTORY.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2753 posts

Hey @wornrambo

You can post images in the forum by clicking the last icon just above where you type your reply on here. Video's you need to upload to somewhere like YouTube and then just drop the link to the video.

Official Response
  • Sedkijez
    28 posts

@wornrambo no dude, nobody can help you with this game. You paid money that you may as well have flushed down the toilet. Ubisoft will not fix this rubbish in a timely fashion and will not tell anybody when they will. Get used to it.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4301 posts

Hi @wornrambo @DirtyReaps I can confirm that this issue has also been reported by another player and the development team are investigating.

If you have a lot of runes in your inventory could you please try selling a lot of the lower quality runes that you will not use and see if the missing runes appear.

Please let us know if this helps, if not then could you also provide a video of your inventory showing all of the runes that you own and show that you are unable to socket Motsognir's Clarity runes into your Hreidmars Armor.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics