ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• PSA - The Division 2 - PTS Patch Notes

0 likes/49 replies/3172 views
    LateNiteDelight
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1040

@merphee I'm looking forward to seeing how the DZ Car Door Brigade adjusts..

Probably a move to Flatline from In-Sync. Or maybe they swap the shield for a Deflector Drone?

Might also see an uptick in Pulse Resistance builds. My El Phantasma cannot be pulsed..

• LateNiteDelight

@unknown_merc44 they can't wholesale change the talent in one and not the other 👩‍🏫

It's why I thought they'd just reduce the bonus in PvP like they do for Unbreakable.

I'd be curious how many people use Intimidate/AdRush in PvE though.

• xcel30
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1028

@as1r0nimo i have tested many talents, including opportunist and unbreakable, because one specifically mentions shotguns the other because it has from the shotgun brand. Since shotguns are extremely high risk high reward die proximity needed, the bonus armor and bonus damage for proximity fit like a glove. But in the end of the day i had to choose either more team damage or more armor and hunters fury gave both and so did intimidade + bullrush combo

I probably mentioned before, but before hunters fury was a thing i used system corruption with that combo, but due how fickle bonus armor is on PVE and the lack of real good damage bonus in the set made it pretty lackluster even with intimidate.

It is a strong combo but i feel that shotguns lack talents that are a natural to it, so their gameplay feels samey since its hunters fury or perform worse, since i dont think other possible combos outperform in damage or survivability in interesting ways

@unknown_merc44 The intimidate combo was a bit "too free" with certain builds with a huge damage boost. I think too strong and the nerf is a bit fair, my issue is mostly lack of good alternatives for some builds like my weirdos shotguns builds

• LateNiteDelight

@xcel30 PfE

Where I let Rock'N'Roll feast 😁

• xcel30

@latenitedelight Never had the luck to get one, i too enjoy the ACS-12 quite a lot and the changes to striker seemm lime it would make it a great deal of fun

• LateNiteDelight

@xcel30 got mine from Named Item Cache

• N3mB0t
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1351

@xcel30

for building up striker stacks the normal version is just fine , the only diference is 10 rounds more .

• Oatiecrumble
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1051

The new Countdown mode sounds interesting, wonder if the two teams have to compete considering it's on a timer?

Only thing i dislike about Countdown is "Timers".......i hate being timed but maybe there is a reason behind it...who knows.

Not really liking the new items, never liked LMG's and never will, and MMR's are too situational in this game, new mask sounds interesting for a full tank build, might get some decent (ish) dps out of a pistol/shield build.....Kingbreaker sounds interesting though.

Not really fussed about Intimidate, it was OP in a way and not fussed with In Sync with shields as i never used it with shields anyway.

Quite shocked the Scorpio didn't get nerfed a bit......

• III_Hammer_III
    ubisoft:x-posts, 214

The most important: would we be able to remove/hide the specialization weapon? 🙂

• TxDieselKid
    ubisoft:x-posts, 412

Kind of feel like they threw out the baby for the bathwater with the change to Intimidate. Would have liked to see a different kind of nerf there for PvP only.

• Shunlee12
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

ubisoft please correct perfect spotter for the patch notes , perfect spotter talent has the same damage percentage as regular spotter on the live game . it need to be updated
    regular spotter does say amplify skill and weapon by 15 % to pulse targets, perfect spotter should be 20 %

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    ubisoft:x-posts, 147

NEW GAME MODE: COUNTDOWN 

Countdown is a new 8-player endgame mode for The Division 2. Two groups of four SHD agents are deployed to a power plant to prevent a lockdown. Racing against the clock, the agents must work together to secure the site and stabilize the power plant. Believing their mission is complete the agents prepare for extraction and are pursued by heavily armed and technologically advanced hostiles.

Overview: 

8 players PvE 
    Timed mission 
    Various objectives 
    Randomized encounters and flow on a new unique map 
    New gear and weapon drops [Phase 2]
    Available through matchmaking 

so excited on this mode. however , it need more than one. it will be good if having 3-4 countdown

• iiii_TOM_iiii
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

Where are we posting bugs/issue for the PTS please?

• xcel30
  • WrecK3rr
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 507

Countdown = Summit 2.0

Man I'm disappointed..

• dagrommit
    ubisoft:x-posts, 894

New gear added to patch notes:

• Heartbreaker — Gear Set:*
      • 2 set: +15% Assault Rifle DMG & +15% LMG DMG
      • 3 set: +15% Weapon Handling
      • 4 set: Heartstopper
      • Headshots apply pulse 5s.
      • Weapon hits on pulsed enemies add and refreshes a stack of +1% bonus armor for and +1% damage to pulsed enemies for 5s. Max stack is 50.
      • 4+ Chest: Max stack is now 100.
      • 4+ Backpack: Stacks now supply +2% bonus armor
    • Uzina Getica — Gear Brand Set*
      • 5.0% Armor
      • 10% Armor on Kill
      • 10% Hazard Protection

• LateNiteDelight

That Gearset, with the new Named AR + Perfect Spotter.. sounds decadent..

Can't wait for the Spec Revamp so I can use the Spotter Laser without Technician..

• StarcasM85
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

Where do we send the issues?

Currently at the end of the new content, as soon as I grab the rope for the Helicopter extraction, I'm stuck on a distorted load screen.

currently, it reads "100%" but I'm also getting the "Loading..." sign.

• xcel30

@dagrommit I'll take it, it looks like a better version of system corruption bonus armor gimmick

• dagrommit
    ubisoft:x-posts, 894

@xcel30 plus it's way easier to farm. I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Suggested Topics