ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Killorio
    Original poster 116 posts

Apart from 1 particular Anomaly (one from York) that was a pain, I loved the "Animus Anomalies" with their 3rd person puzzle-platforming, they are what "Desmond's Journey" from Assassin's Creed Revelations should have been and beyond. There are only 10, unfortunately, and I want more. Since Ubisoft has been supporting Assassin's Creed Valhalla post-release, I ask you, Ubisoft, to bring more "Animus Anomalies" to us players, I am willing to PAY for them! It could be called " Extra Animus Anomalies, volume 1" or something, with 10 to 20 or more new Puzzles!
    As for pricing... try to put each DLC pack costing at most $ 10, ok??!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    467 posts

I doubt you have enough money to pay for the whole development. Most other people (me included) think they suck, so Ubi would basically make more just for you.

If you are secretly a millionaire, go ahead.

• Kormac67
    1090 posts

@killorio You can have mine. The only content I skipped in the game.

• AnimusLover
    296 posts

@killorio I loved them too. They are by far and away the best thing in the game because they actually require thought and planning. It reminded me a lot of old school AC but, in some ways, even more cleverly designed. It's also the one time where I felt the core mechanics came together - Leyla is lighter than Eivor so her movement is smooth to control. The actual platforming and level design is appropriate for this new parkour system, unlike the flying tattoos. The actual puzzles were well thought out, not lazy like the "barred from the other side" ones. That's probably why there's only 10 of them - because Ubisoft were actually trying here and any more would have required additional effort.

Unfortunately, we're in the minority. Most players didn't like them. Mind you, I also love the cairn challenges and everyone hates those lol
    I also don't agree with making them paid content. I'd very much like to see Ubisoft stop milking Valhalla and get to work on a game that's polished.

• Killorio

@xbl_laberbacke Bah, sucks for you to stress your brain a little. Not our problem if you don't like it. Anyhow, the pricing would be cheap just for the sake of accessibility, and much more affordable and fun to make than an overblown DLC campaign costing $40.
    @Kormac67 You do not know what you are missing, go to have fun!
    But i accept your money, I accept Pix transfer.

• davidtsmith333
    67 posts

I would PAY to have none in the game. I hate them with a passion.

• Killorio

@davidtsmith333 HAUAHAUAHUAHUAAAAHAHA. Git g... Even better, pay them and see them making the DLC anyway.

• TheNorfolkian
    1461 posts

@killorio I know a lot of players really hated (or hate) the animus anomalies, but like you, I found them to be very entertaining diversions in the vein of AC Revelations and some of the stuff in AC3. Moreover, the collecting of video snippets and ultimately seeing the final completed footage was the most this game did to actually give us some story development for the Isu storyline. It reminded me of how we used Ezio to find all those Isu story clues in AC2.

However, I don’t think we’ll be seeing more of it in the future. In the parlance of the game’s setting, it was eventually revealed that the anomalies were put there or engineered by Loki and Aletheia. Their purpose was fulfilled when Layla (or Basim if you completed the story first) worked through them to reveal the hidden message. There wouldn’t be any story-driven reason for there to be more.

It’s more likely that the next Basim-focused AC game will emphasize a stronger return of black box missions that we started seeing return in the Siege of Paris expansion.

• Killorio

@thenorfolkian Well, it wouldn't be needed story reason to make Animus Anomalies really, maybe something simple like "Hey, Animus designers released an update with new Anomalies to test the System, check them out!" or something simple like that.

• TheNorfolkian
    1461 posts

@killorio If they wanted to go down that route, then I would demand that we play as the ‘Helix research analyst’ (called “Numbskull” by Violet da Costa) in AC Rogue. That way, the game can be set within Abstergo and the Templar Order.

Suggested Topics