ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AcidBurn421
    Original poster 14 posts

I have gotten Delta'd 3 times and had a couple of game crashes all the the span of 30mins while trying to play Countdown.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jax-.
    1 posts

@acidburn421 Was able to complete it once now I'm getting Delta-03 and Delta-05 errors when trying to load into Countdown after accepting the invite to join. Hopefully they can work out the issue.

• AcidBurn421
    Original poster 14 posts

@jax Same here. Was able to complete it once then delta errors when trying to matchmake and I get delta'd when I create and people join on me.

• renecyberdoc
    8 posts

@acidburn421 same here (europe)

• HykCraft
    36 posts
  • WayneJ1
    2 posts

I took me a while to find where to post this but i have got to play the new mode a grand total of 3 times and one i went in solo because i was sick of getting delta everytime i tried to matchmake. what is the point of testing a new mode and new gear if it seems like such a hassle trying to do so.

• Rim_Block
    3 posts

Have got Delta 5's mainly. 8/10 attempts to play Countdown.

Have managed one run to completion and got stuck behind one non-opening door from Administration (first objective) and couldn't proceed.

• The Delta referenced in the known bugs is for "A "DELTA" error message appears upon disconnecting during the Countdown mission and trying to log back in

"
    This is not that...

1. Initial attempt to play Countdown = Delta
    2. Re-login and play (without exiting TCTD(PTS) = Delta (as mentioned in known bugs).
    3. Quit game and start fresh = Delta.

etc....

Suspect a distance or capacity issue on the server side. Whilst I have a 1Gbit Internet connection, I am connecting from Asia (Singapore). Not sure where the PTS servers are located or if any capacity stats are published.

• CX.ONE
    14 posts

Delta 9/10 times trying to join via matchmaker. It seems if the game has not launched, I can get in and play.

Matchmake from the location on the map using "G" seems to be more consistent. Match from the matchmaking view is bug ridden mess. Says you are joining Summit or Dark/hours/Iron Horse. Prior to the delta error that is.

Suggested Topics