ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Catbirdz
    Original poster 2 posts

Currently, joining a Countdown already in progress has a very high chance to result in a delta-03 disconnect.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lich_Index
    2 posts

@catbirdz yep, I have been denied every single attempt to join a match at this point. Even one I had been in but DC'ed when I crashed doing the game breaking bug causing behavior of shooting a guy.

• f11tgorblin
    2 posts

@lich_index same for me. Every single time it disconnects with Delta03

• f11tgorblin
    2 posts

@lich_index same for me

• HykCraft
    36 posts

Yes -- this is a known issue.
    You get a DELTA code if you join a session already in progress.

Please read the KNOWN ISSUES thread:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/146872/known-issues?lang=en-US

• Red_Nose4
    5 posts

Same here. Delta-03 after accepting an invite.

• straypet
    3 posts

@hykcraft This issue doesn't seem to be listed in that post.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@straypet it's been edited, but I'm fairly sure it was there earlier.

Anyhow, still getting Delta-03 whenever I accept an invite after starting matchmaking for countdown. I obviously can't tell if it's for a group who haven't started vs one that's in-progress

• nealx01
    4 posts

i have had this also happen the three sessions i played today. its worse now than it was this morning in my experience.

• R1ck_D3ckard
    2 posts

I could never enter. Delta is constantly receiving an error.
    Delta C1-200

• daveprozac
    2 posts

Same. 5th Delta 03 in a row now. I doubt ill have the patience to stick with the PTS much longer.

• PatrickJr.
    30 posts

Yeah, I get this and 05

• Saku_Ice
    7 posts

@hykcraft
    It´s not listed there. Mentioned is only receiving DELTA code if you disconnect and try to reconnect back into a group in session.
    Currently can´t matchmake (constant Delta´s (03 and 05) in the row), unless of course you are creating a group yourself and invite people 1 by 1.

• mabuye
    1 posts

@catbirdz same for me. Managed to play once in a group after trying like 20 times......

• kuyaaids
    9 posts

I just notice that the Delta-3/Delta-5 seems to occur on an instance that I'm getting invited to another server. It kicks me from the session and brings me back to log-in. Now if the invite for a Countdown session is within the same server I'm in, it's ok. I notice that when creating a new Countdown party. And it looks like due to other players from other servers trying to join, the players within the server don't seem to be able to join due to a lockout.

Well, that's what I'm able to observe.

• ECH0_3
    1 posts

Same thing everyone described for me. Game is working fine - can go free roam, play missions, whatever. When I matchmake for Countdown, I get an invite pretty quickly. I accept - it reloads me....annnnnnd delta. Every single time. I think i've tried about 10 or so times. But just gets too frustrating.

• Atarifan499
    5 posts

I notice that it was guaranteed to result in a Delta-03 and you get kicked from the server when you accept an invite if the game immediately has you join a group with 0 of 8 players in it. Only when I accept an invite and it results in 1 or more other players already in the queue that I manage to get into a game session. Seems like the game logic to have you join a group fails to check if there are any other players in the group you just joined before it attempts to load you into a game session with no one there. Every time I attempted to accept an invite that instantly goes to a group which has 0 of 8 was a Delta-03 error. Sessions that worked were when the game took a second or two to join me to an actual group and did not result in a Delta-03 error and kick.

• Grinnlok
    18 posts

There's definitely something screwy with matchmaking, regarding this.

1: It says it's matchmaking for Dark Hours, but the spinning wheel in the Matchmaking menu is also for The Summit
    2: You can't invite people outside of your instance. If they're not in YOUR White House, they can't get in, even if you can invite them.
    3: If you're trying to invite people into your raid group from another instance, it'll act like you're leaving the group, makes you group leader again when you're back in, but you don't ever actually leave the raid group. Will still fail to invite them, though.

• Grinnlok
    18 posts

@kuyaaids I'm pretty sure in-instance matchmaking will work just fine, because I can't invite people from another instance, so logic follows that you trying to join a group in another instance will also fail.

• kuyaaids
    9 posts

@grinnlok I tried joining countdown matchmake a few hours ago. My White House instance is a veritable ghost town, but was able to join another instance. But after the run and free roaming a bit (just to see if the raid locked exotics and gear sets were dropping now, as per the rumor), tried matchmaking again, and it's back to the old Delta-03 error. For a moment I thought they'd fixed it, but well it's happening.

Suggested Topics