ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UgandaJim
    Original poster 27 posts

Hi all,

I think with the new expertise levels the content will become too easy. The new mode is already doable as a solo player all missions are too.

Suggestion:

1. Legendary difficulty for all mission
    2. Legendary for world difficulty
    3. Hard difficulty for all Raids and Countdown
    4. All directives (and new ones?) accessable all the time - not only in the Summit

And maybe Lagendary 1, 2, 3 and so on.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• IISYNll
    40 posts

@ugandajim New missions/modes would better than just more difficulties. Right now I think there are too many difficulties (Story, Normal, Hard, Challenging, Heroic, Invaded, Legendary).

And it still makes no sense that purple loot drops from open world on Heroic. Why? Just to be deconstructed or sold? Matter of fact the amount given for selling stuff needs a buff. It's not even worth selling due to how little money you get. I've sold like 5 exotics and was shocked how little I got.

• nugster
    21 posts

@ugandajim Agree 100%.
    Legendary missions would breathe new life into this game, and provide a much needed challenge.
    Especially once Expertise makes us even stronger!

• I3eard_of_War
    553 posts

@ugandajim
    + Every faction should have Legendary sprites.
    So the Legendary runners can farm every TA (Tactical Assessments), not only the Black Tusk TA.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    738 posts

@iisynll
    What is even the sense of selling? You can’t buy something useful.
    I had only two occasions where I bought something, during campaign when I couldn’t get a gun I liked from the drops or crates during the progression and when I was fresh in endgame to buy green gear pieces, to dismantle them for resources to craft SHD optimization materials.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    738 posts

@iisynll
    new missions, I fully agree.

More modes, fine for me when on top of new missions 😊. Eg the new Countdown mode map could be also used for normal mission expansion like the added outskirt missions, embedding the map in base game. Than I would be interested.

Do you play Division 1? There are a lot of modes added while the community was begging for open world content in endgame. Their mode fetishism already started there, eg resistances and incursions. Survival mode great though and Underground a much much better version of summit with great visuals.

• xcel30
    983 posts

@iisynll Caches in open world don't scale with difficulty, otherwise enemies shouldn't drop purples if you up the difficulty, of course bugs happen but shouldn't be that often anymore

• Imagine_Brata
    890 posts

Expertise is probably just an extra feature that you can ignore. I do not want the game easier, so I will not upgrade expertise

Suggested Topics