ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eternalchaoz
    Original poster 4 posts

Well after way over a year of people asking for more maps, things to do, more legendry's if this is what were getting then i feel its the final nail in the coffin lid for the game. The player base is bad enough and i feel this will just kill it off even more.

The grind for what effectively will give a 60% armour bonus just is not worth it and unnecessary i dont need more armour....

1. you have previously said if it proves too powerful in the game it will get nerfed.

2.armour is not needed on the majority of builds and its just going to make dps,status,skill builds etc way too tanky, so say adding 60% armour on a skill/dps/status build is going to take it to around 1.5 mill armour which tbh is a joke.

Countdown takes 15 mins to complete, well if you dont freeze,delta or just crash. Cant extract anything as it just crashes ( yes i know its in a test phase but this should not be happening) So we have basically been given 15 mins of gameplay. once its been done a few times its going to become a repetitive chore like the summit. i like the idea of it but it just feels like we are being thrown crumbs from the table so to speak.

Why cant ubi/devs/who ever decides these things listen to its players? all thats needed and has been asked for in excess of a year is a new map or 2, more legendry's etc that will keep us occupied for a few hours, throw in a few new gear sets and folk will be happy, i just dont understand the way of thinking of giving people a whole bunch of stuff they dont want driving them away from the game. Bit like the specializations tree so its similar to breakpoint, its not breakpoint its division, dont try to fix whats not broken fix the things that are broken

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    365 posts

@eternalchaoz I get what you're saying, but do you know how long it's going to take to grind 60% armor?

• Eternalchaoz
    Original poster 4 posts

@raciaiadhesive for me at the rate i play not long but for those who are lets say more casual players way too long to keep them interested in doing it

• Mr_Elite_Demon
    19 posts

@eternalchaoz the way the npc hit you at time even for the people that run dps and do thing solo have more armor will help out alot

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

I am fully with you!

I am shure, there are player being interested in the technicall stuff, new/changed gear and guns, the new skill tree stuff and the new mode, as there are people being interested in raids, summit and Kenly college. But I doubt that this is the majority of the player base.

Personally I do not care at all about all these things, resulting into the fact, that I stll play the base game content from Division 1 and 2 only, with limited exemptions: Sometimes I play a bit Underground/Survival in Divsion 1, sometimes a bit Conflict in Division 2 but very seldom. Apart from the addition of the outskirts and WoNY all their additions were not of my interest.

Why do people love Division games? Well, look at the regular posts. So many people posting pictures they made from the open world, missions and the details they found or funny moments - the base game content. They should build on that, at least partially.

There are so many low hanging fruits. There is even no need to for new maps, of course a new dlc like WoNY would be welcome :).

Suggested Topics