ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Anime_Baka
    Original poster 4 posts

+10%armor for each gear is pretty useless and NOT COOL at all to players, player want to play for getting stronger but not to being grinded by crazy heavy material needs.
    why don't u give expertise bonus into skill efficiency or whatever skill related bonus to brands like empress international?
    or give weapon damage bonus to gearsets like stricker's battlegear.

and what's more, named gears could be buffed in their named attributes, think about if we had a +13%dmg out of cover Fox's prayer, that is much more meaningful than 10% armor.
    named perfect talents could be buffed in CD/ duration/or what ever could let the talent became stronger.

people play game for fun, not for being tormented by uncalculated material blackhole. i love this game, pls dont make people get too irritable then leave : (

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1254 posts

if you max out the expertise on a build its a 120% more armour , isnt that meaningfull?

along with 20% more damage to the weapon.

what you are asking is for us to be so powerful that we could praticaly one shot everything with no sweat, and we already can do that so IMO they went the right way with the bonus they choose to give on gear.

if anyone could choose what they would buff its obvious what would happen , and if you think the build variation this days is small you just had to wait until someone made a damage build with all the expertise put into the right slots to make a complete BIS build everyone and their grandma would be using.

• RhoAias.-
    8 posts

@n3mb0t
    It would also not be bad if you can buy materials to test the limits of the expertise
    since now the materials come out of the players and there are not many people who reach the maximum level

why not raise weapon damage from 1% to 2%
    since you're ranking up it's worth it
    10% damage is useless to me or anyone else
    As far as I know the maximum level of Expertise was 10

• Anime_Baka
    Original poster 4 posts

@n3mb0t armor&weapondamage could be only meaningful to tanks & dps fighters.
    but we have more roles in a team, like healer or grenade turret operator. they need more buff on their skills to devote to a team, this is also a 4ppl or 8ppl teamwork game man.
    just think about operation IH if we had a better healer do heals but not a weird healer with +120% armor running like a tank : (

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

Well, Expertise on Gear could go based on their Core stat. So changing core stat with the recal will also change it's bonus.

For weapon damage: 0.5% handling and 0.5% weapon damage. So it's 30% for both at max level.
    For skill tiers - 0.5% skill efficiency. So it's 30% at 6 gear slots at 10 lvl.
    For armor - 0.5% total armor and 0.5k armor regen/sec. So it's 30% armor and 30k armor regen/sec

I don't see THAT as disbalanced, but it will be a nice bonus to have. Remember, that those 30% are for 6 pieces. Not for 1.

• N3mB0t
    1254 posts

i agree with everyone that says where you spend expertise should be a bit more optional to the players be able to buff team oriented builds , but no way i agree it should the player choosing what he buffs cause we all know what happens then.

• Gates.Of.Hades
    170 posts

@anime_baka I have a similar sentiment surrounding this, the expertise only lifts up the ceiling on the same build, and would just make it stale because of high upgrades (lvl20+??? Having a full +120% armor on 6 red core would have 1.5M armor with no blue cores)

Though i hope they could reconsider putting a much unique traits for diverse upgrades and not just pumping the same stats til the end

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/147225/unique-expertise-traits?lang=en-US&_=1649006160044

• a_nikko
    43 posts

@n3mb0t Yes, 120% armour it is meaningfull and let me tell you why.
    As it is right now the game, i can play Legendary summit with 10 directives and win and have fun because it is a little challenging. (just search on youtube 10 directives Summit build so that you can nerf that one)
    This means that i do not need the 120% armour, i do not need the 10% or whatever weapon or skill amplification.
    If i can take the enemy with 3 shots (as an example), there is no point or any satisfaction on taking him with just 2 shots.
    Once you maxed out everything and everyone has maxed out everything, is the same maximum that it is today.
    This means that the upgrades numbers are just numbers.
    We already reached the max. We do not need a new MAX something.
    WE NEED VARIATIONS and not pointless numbers.

We are here not to criticize but to point an obvious line: we will drop the game because there is no point...there is nothing meaningful to these numbers.

• Gates.Of.Hades
    170 posts

@a_nikko I agree, those numbers will just put the same build on higher ceiling but all with the same purpose

We need variations to this upgrades

• N3mB0t
    1254 posts
    Once you maxed out everything and everyone has maxed out everything, is the same maximum that it is today.This means that the upgrades numbers are just numbers

about this you are completly right and i agree , this is only smoke and mirrors to keep the players busy , all this could just have been done with a simple watch upgrade where players could simply up their values as they level up with SHD points , this is intentionally made this way to inflate some artificial longevity into the game , no doubt about that.

• xcel30
    983 posts

I do think that category or brands should decide what the bonus is, such as shotguns getting % bodyshot damage, or gloves giving reload speed. Small different boosts players were not able to get before and can now explore a bit.

Suggested Topics