ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 78 posts

at -45° (due northwest) of Galleon Cove Bivouac, itself northwest of Silver Cross Peak in the Smuggler Coves province, there is an undiscovered location that I cannot access by drone, afoot, or any vehicle. It's obviously one of two things, 1. An underground location whose entrance remains an arcane mystery (is that redundant?), or 2. A glitch; there's actually nothing there. My suspicions, however, rest decidedly upon the former, not the latter. Can anyone shed light on this puzzle?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Megalodon-26
    360 posts

@gremlin-cursed Dude, it's a cave. go to the shoreline, and look along the base of the cliff, near the location.. But honestly, you are either the most unluckiest person I've ever seen, or you lack the basic problem solving skills to play these type of video games.

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 78 posts

@bigrexxx Gee, you are so nice! You must have more friends than you know what to do with! I am in profound awe of your ability to win friends and influence people! And your gaming skills! You must be absolutely perfect! I am so jealous—you must occupy the top position of every leader board that you're on!

For your information, you gilipollas, I've been gaming since 1978. Pardon the frick out of me for not finding that cave entrance. As I'd intimated, I have already searched for the cave entrance, but I came up dry. Guys like you are why I don't do co-op.

P.S.: Thanks fer nuttin'.

• Megalodon-26
    360 posts

@gremlin-cursed just because you've been gaming for a long time, doesn't mean that these types of games are for you. Getting stumped once in a while is one thing, but you've created dozens of posts, over the last several months, asking how to do this or that, because you've been unable to figure it out, or find the answers yourself.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1385 posts

As much as I can't walk away from a challenge and as a Human Being I also have that bug where we want to collect it all, in Wildlands I didn't nor I care to do so and in this game even less.

If it was a mission where I need to take 20 minutes to 1 hour to come up with a nice plan of attack, recon and execution then I don't care to take that time but to waste that same time collecting flowers and/or stupid crap that makes as much sense to me as a Zero to the left (in my book, no offense!) ... so I will pass.

Now, being said that, some of those undiscovered location one must find and that is the annoying part for me.

Suggested Topics